• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Character blood

Thread starter #1

Bartrick

---
Backer
When injured you will have blood on your arm or something, or if you get bit their is a bite mark. And if you fall or something (if added) you will get burses on you.

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
seems interesting, depending on the server size all this on multiple players might lag it a bit

Dench

German GFXer
Backer
maybe mor detailed clientside but for others just different skin types like: clean, little bit bloody, some fleshwounds and blooddripping

Lokies

"Only The Strong Will Survive"
i like the idea of being skilled in the way of medicine so you have to actually search for a doctor if youre not the right class or youre skill level is not high enough

Thread starter #5

Bartrick

---
Backer
For medics or just you. You cant just heal yourself you have to find the right spot you got injured and inject/bandage/or pull out bullets. But look on the bright side. You got free ammo.

Lokies

"Only The Strong Will Survive"
i think a doctor should know how to heal himself with the proper training, its not just bandaging yourself and running on!, OR atleast if you do that you wont have as much health as you possibly would if you found a doctor with the proper training, but lets be real here how many doctors are you gonna see in an apocalypse, i think most players will be focusing on gathering guns and ammo rather than focus on training youre ability to heal peoplew

TheClassiness

I like the idea of injuries showing up. Although if you were bitten, I'd assume it would also have bite marks through the clothing? You might want to hide a bite from people in order for them to trust you during a trade or something. Definitely an interesting idea, spying on people would be a good strategy before you end up approaching them.

BOOMstyx

Backer
For medics or just you. You cant just heal yourself you have to find the right spot you got injured and inject/bandage/or pull out bullets. But look on the bright side. You got free ammo.
These could make for some cool ass minigames actually. me likes ... +1

BOOMstyx

Backer
i think a doctor should know how to heal himself with the proper training, its not just bandaging yourself and running on!, OR atleast if you do that you wont have as much health as you possibly would if you found a doctor with the proper training, but lets be real here how many doctors are you gonna see in an apocalypse, i think most players will be focusing on gathering guns and ammo rather than focus on training youre ability to heal peoplew
that's true, but that would only add to the value of someone who did take the time to train it up.

Fallen Angel

Backer
I like the idea of having wounds where you got hit and you have to interact with those parts of your body to prevent more blood loss. Also it would make it more important to have friends with you becaues you can't operate your own wounds that easily most of the times ... most people would have a black out because of the pain it causes.