• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Character Emotes/Environment Interaction

Thread starter #1

DazedGlory

Backer
Maybe add an Emoting System that allows to change and interact with your Character as far as face gestures/ hand gestures/ dances/ smiles? Hugging/High Five/ Congrats? that of an intesnive MMO feel to better interact with suviviors to let them know your frinedly or even give a flip off? doesnt have to be LARGE scaled but itd be cool to have to make a more Humble apporach to zombie world with a good personailty. Itd be nice to see a large intergrated Emote system, and even Envirnoment interaction like sitting on rocks, fences, car hoods, the ground even, chairs, couches actually using the tables to eat etc etc etc :]

Facerafter

Backer
Well, I don't think we need a large system as you are mentioning.

But something like surrender, wave, dance, sit (on the floor) are essentials.

Thread starter #3

DazedGlory

Backer
Well, I don't think we need a large system as you are mentioning.

But something like surrender, wave, dance, sit (on the floor) are essentials.
Yeah i know but a more in depth one would be great esp the siting within the interaction as the environment but i also think it should go alittle outside the box *thumps up/down* *point* little gestures of that sort :p but it should be a thing ill take whatever is possible again interaction is huge key when it comes to the apoloypse

TheClassiness

I don't think it needs to go as in depth as dancing and such, but furniture interaction would be cool. That way you could build furniture in your base and end up having a large dining hall and such, which isn't just there for looks. Sitting on the ground, putting your hands up or behind your back and other things like that are a must for a game about player interaction though.

Maj Orange Juice

The Explorer Of The World
Backer
Maybe add an Emoting System that allows to change and interact with your Character as far as face gestures/ hand gestures/ dances/ smiles? Hugging/High Five/ Congrats? that of an intesnive MMO feel to better interact with suviviors to let them know your frinedly or even give a flip off? doesnt have to be LARGE scaled but itd be cool to have to make a more Humble apporach to zombie world with a good personailty. Itd be nice to see a large intergrated Emote system, and even Envirnoment interaction like sitting on rocks, fences, car hoods, the ground even, chairs, couches actually using the tables to eat etc etc etc :]
This is something i would also like to see added just like DayZ standalone, But more in-depth or something

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I was going to create a thread on "vocal emotes" because I think it would help those who don't use/own mic's communicate but as I found this thread with a hit on the word "emotes" why not stick it here :D

That good'ol search bar never let's me down... normal "visual emotes" is also great for those people who don't use/own mic's but also helps when trying to communicate in silence...

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Love that seach bar!

Just had a thought, having a "warning shot" emote where you'd discharge your firearm into the air... show you mean business :cool:
:p