• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

chest or or safe without a invetori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Skyver

Backer
simpel a free placment chest without a inventori so you can put all your ammo into chest also have a bunch of chest and that it can happen what you want is at the bottem in a full chest XD

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
It's an interesting topic, let me just reword this slightly you.
"A Container that you can open an close, and using the free-placing system, can store items in it(by placing them in the chest, so you're stacking and moving items to make room for others)."
Right? Im pretty sure thats what he means

[BDG] Triikor

Backer
I just posted this on steam fourms.
I think it would be awesome, something new for a survival game and make you have to manage your stock well.

Am I correct that free placing items in the world is already a thing? Can't remember where I read that.
If so, who would ever use free placing? may aswell remove that from the game

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
Why would they remove that from the game? It's going to be in at Alpha backer release I think.
I really don't see why they'd remove it, it's a great feature that I will get a lot of use from

[BDG] Triikor

Backer
Why would they remove that from the game? It's going to be in at Alpha backer release I think.
I really don't see why they'd remove it, it's a great feature that I will get a lot of use from
With having a UI inventory containers free place is pointless when it comes to base raiding. After getting raided a few times everyone will change to using these containers for added security.

I LOVE the free place idea (dreams about an armory, guns and ammo everywhere) But its really a gimmick if lockable containers are the safer bet

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
With having a UI inventory containers free place is pointless when it comes to base raiding. After getting raided a few times everyone will change to using these containers for added security.

I LOVE the free place idea (dreams about an armory, guns and ammo everywhere) But its really a gimmick if lockable containers are the safer bet
Not really, I mean you use locks in order to lock your chests/containers right? So those are the same locks that you use on doors. If you use all your locks on doors(and fortify windows and such well) no-one will get into your base, thus you're stuff won't be stolen. If someone manages to get into your structure, than you've already lost, because that means they've got the tools required to break your locks and steal from your container. If anything you made it easier putting it in the container, instead of spreading out/hiding your items with free place. Maybe your entire base was raided, everything is gone, but since you were smart and used the free place to hide your most precious hunting rifle under the bed, which they clearly wouldn't have checked, you still have something. Y'know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.