• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Cinematic Intro Video

Thread starter #1

Koen

Blurry Cat
Backer
I thought it would be cool if the game had some (skippable) cinematic intro video when starting the game. Maybe an explanation (news broadcast?) about how the apocalypse happened etc.

I totally understand that this wouldn't be a priority as developing the game is 1000x more important. But I like the idea and was wondering what you guys think about it.

example I found on youtube (no idea about the audio, I'm at work and forgot my headphones :()

Last edited:

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
I understand your idea, @Jayty dosn't seem camera shy he should be the news anchor and @Guido Groen as the scientist breaking the news :p

JB_

Developer
Developer
I thought it would be cool if the game had some (skippable) cinematic intro video when starting the game. Maybe an explanation (news broadcast?) about how the apocalypse happened etc.

I totally understand that this wouldn't be a priority as developing the game is 1000x more important. But I like the idea and was wondering what you guys think about it.

example I found on youtube (no idea about the audio, I'm at work and forgot my headphones :()

Likey

Thread starter #9

Koen

Blurry Cat
Backer
Anyone know if there already is a background story on the apocalypse? If not, it could be cool to have a challenge for backers to come up with an original story!

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What about the music for said cinematic intro/trailer, I am thinking johnny cash
--
--
--
--
but I don't know how royalties work and such... and you guys might even have your own audio guy, I don't know if you do...

Guido Groen

Backer
'Further on the road' and 'Gods gonna cut them down' would be so awesome...but royalties will make it difficult