• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Clothes Line

Thread starter #1

wp12

Cool Cat
Backer
I was searching through the forums and reading about clothes and you character. Its more then likely you will run into a lake or get rained on eventually. And your clothes get wet.

I'm not sure what the devs were thinking for health regarding cold and heat, but have soaked clothes gets pretty cold. so i was thinking we could make one of the simplest things for drying clothes. The Sun:)

Grab some rope tie it to two trees and hang your wet clothes to dry on the line so you don't freeze to death.

i searched the forum and didn't see anything sorry if i repeated:s

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
If a temperature system is added and wet clothing make a difference, I couldn't see why this couldn't be added. I have not seen any other posts similar to this one, so as far as I am aware this is a unique suggestion.

Thanks for posting!

Baby Blender

big man
Backer
Or you could just find a bare patch of concrete and lie them out on top of a tarp?...

All it would take would be someone occasionally observing to see if the clothes are rotated or taken down from the clothes lines to confirm you are settling in the area.

Regards, Blender

Oshawott

Pokemon
Backer
Could also be used in a doorway to trip people for an ambush.