• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Clothing Dye System?

Thread starter #1

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
I'm wondering if there will be any plans to implement a dye system for clothing. I'd like there to be because that's always fun. I especially like the dye systems where you can dye multiple colors on one piece of clothing, like a primary color which covers the majority of the fabric, a secondary color which covers the rest, and an accent color for miscellaneous parts of the fabric.

I rather liked ARK's dye system, some pieces of gear have up to six different sections you could dye leading to some very unique combinations.

Last edited:

Sam00197

Sam '00197' Monahan
Backer
This kind of system would be nice, I would like a2z to have a big focus on player customization and identity. Would it ever be possible to be able to edit the face of your character along with hair styles and colours @JB_ @Jayty ??

Jayty

Developer
Developer
Talking long term we would love to get crazy with the level of personalisation you can make. That being said, we will implement as much world interaction and customisation as needed before moving on to 100% customisation features.

Sam00197

Sam '00197' Monahan
Backer
Talking long term we would love to get crazy with the level of personalisation you can make. That being said, we will implement as much world interaction and customisation as needed before moving on to 100% customisation features.
Of course! This is a VERY long term suggestion :) appreciate the reply!

Thread starter #6

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Of course! This is a VERY long term suggestion :) appreciate the reply!
Good to hear! Definitely not something that needs to be in immediately, but will great to see in the future (however far away that may be). Thanks for the reply!