• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Clothing UV's and Screenshots

Thread starter Admin #1

JB_

Developer
Developer
Hey all,

As mentioned in the last update, we thought we'd put a few UV's out and let you guys mod them up a bit.

Below you'll find a unity package. Download and import it into a new Unity project (Unity 5.5.0f3). You can download Unity for free here.
Unity Package

Here you'll find a small gallery walking you through the process.
Please make sure you have a look at this.

** Please be sure to not use anything that might cause a copyright issue!!**

When you're done, share your screens here. We're super excited to see what you guys come up with. We'll choose the most liked screens and include them in the project :)

Screenshots -

We also said we'd get you guys some screenshots as we test and fix issues so I've included some we've taken on our journeys. These screenshots were all created in game with the /Screenshot feature that has recently been added. You'll have access to this during backer release. You'll be able grab screens in game, add STN logos and more.

Tree line path leads to private school

A good example of the improved view distance

East side of Union Point

West side of Union Point (rain storm)

Farmland

Old Town AKA Stress test town, after a rain storm

Sunrise rain shower, Union Point​

We've bumped the changelog up. Things are going quite well! We'll have a progress update out ASAP with a bit more info on just where we are with builds. As always, thanks much for the support!

Last edited:

Davidbc

Survivor
Backer
First (again) :p

Thread starter Admin #9

RickGrimes

.44 Magnum
Backer
Hey all,

As mentioned in the last update, we thought we'd put a few UV's out and let you guys mod them up a bit.

Below you'll find a unity package. Download and import it into a new Unity project (Unity 5.5.0f3). You can download Unity for free here.
Unity Package

When you're done, share your screens here. We're super excited to see what you guys come up with. We'll choose the most liked screens and include them in the project :)

Screenshots -

We also said we'd get you guys some screenshots as we test and fix issues so I've included some we've taken on our journeys. These screenshots were all created in game with the /Screenshot feature that has recently been added. You'll have access to this during backer release. You'll be able grab screens in game, add STN logos and more.

East side of Union Point

Farmland

We've bumped the changelog up. Things are going quite well! We'll have a progress update out ASAP with a bit more info on just where we are with builds. As always, thanks much for the support!
Hey all,

Unity Package

Screenshots -

East side of Union Point

Farmland

This is Phenomenal, very beautiful and gripping. I'm loving that farm area look, I'm assuming there will be lots of open area with a few farm houses and barns distant from one another. As well as how good the City looks, definitely more than I expected for a opening to the backers. I'm very happy to see the city as is, I am wondering are you guys putting in a highway/freeway of some sort? Maybe have it above ground for like a few kilometers or so and to reach another town or just to make an open area more enjoyable to visit?

Either way I love it. This should be a nice scenery type game as well as Survival. I love taking screen shots in games like this so you will probably see lots from me in the future. I had a few people do you tube videos from miscreated that took my photos and used them.

Anyways hope things are going well I'm excited to see the Change log is updated and looking forward to seeing it finished in the next few weeks or so. I know it could be longer but I will still be just as excited. Thanks a lot for the update and Good job guys !

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer

Scott Rafferty

Designer.
Backer
Hey great idea.

I don't normally use Photoshop would I be allowed to export the .fbx and texture it in Substance Painter? I'd keep any essential maps and the UV's would remain unchanged.

Great pics as well cannot wait to play this!! missed out on the bloody last stress test so nothings gonna stop me now.