• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Clothing UV's and Screenshots

aaher2

Backer
basically they used the December date just for hype and to get more money hahahaha

Thread starter Admin #103
Thread starter Admin #104

JB_

Developer
Developer
Would be nice to have a decent up date as per the last one was almost a month ago. The last one was stating:

"We're not talking months here"

So any up date ?
Haven't you received your refund? So basically now you're not a backer and you're only here to stir up trouble? You keep commenting on the delay when we've already stated we fucked up. We fucked up, we'll release when it's ready, when it's possible and not before then. Seeing as how you've already received a refund due to your impatience I can't understand why you would still be lurking on our forums? I'll get an update out when I have a second to breath.

Last edited:

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
Haven't you received your refund? So basically now you're not a backer and you're only here to stir up trouble? You keep commenting on the delay when we've already stated we fucked up. We fucked up, we'll release when it's ready, when it's possible and not before then. Seeing as how you've already received a refund due to your impatience I can't understand why you would still be lurking on our forums? I'll get an update out when I have a second to breath.
Don't let one guy piss you off. Most of the community supports y'all when I say most like 99.5%. And we as backers should put that guy on ignore so we don't see his post. Ignored. Also we know when one of the devs gets a chance we get an update

Thread starter Admin #106

JB_

Developer
Developer
Don't let one guy piss you off. Most of the community supports y'all when I say most like 99.5%. And we as backers should put that guy on ignore so we don't see his post. Ignored. Also we know when one of the devs gets a chance we get an update
You can ignore people?! Explain further! :p No I'm just messing, I'm also not pissed off at all would just like to understand his thought process.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
You can ignore people?! Explain further! :p No I'm just messing, I'm also not pissed off at all would just like to understand his thought process.
the guy that is not a backer anymore and was refunded. i ignored him. he is just trying to troll. lol i thought you were pissed. and i haven't finished my first cup of coffee lol. i was just skimming the forums. i know yall are trying really hard to get the game out to us ;). and i think most people on here does also :cool:. so get back to work :mad: lol

Thread starter Admin #108

JB_

Developer
Developer
the guy that is not a backer anymore and was refunded. i ignored him. he is just trying to troll. lol i thought you were pissed. and i haven't finished my first cup of coffee lol. i was just skimming the forums. i know yall are trying really hard to get the game out to us ;). and i think most people on here does also :cool:. so get back to work :mad: lol
For sure, the majority of our backers should get some kind of medal for their patience with us :p. I like to think we're all learning as we go along here. :)

Thread starter Admin #111

RickGrimes

.44 Magnum
Backer
*Moderated* - we will not tolerate attacks on other forum members, please ensure it doesn't happen again - Strat

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned #113
Yes I did receive my refund but it does not mean that I am not interested anymore in your game concept. You see, there is more than the STN Backers in the real life. In the real life, there is a lot of people that might be interested in your game, these peoples are to be considered as potential future customers of your game. Now You get my point ?

So to inform all the future buyers of your game, will there be an update soon ?

Thank you.

RickGrimes

.44 Magnum
Backer
That's such bullshit, you don't care for the future consumers!

@JB_ Edit this comment for dirty bits

Last edited by a moderator:

RickGrimes

.44 Magnum
Backer
Do you watch Game Of Thrones? I know a few characters I could relate to you...

Thread starter Admin #116

JB_

Developer
Developer
Yes I did receive my refund but it does not mean that I am not interested anymore in your game concept. You see, there is more than the STN Backers in the real life. In the real life, there is a lot of people that might be interested in your game, these peoples are to be considered as potential future customers of your game. Now You get my point ?

So to inform all the future buyers of your game, will there be an update soon ?

Thank you.
You should read my response again.

Thread starter Admin #118

JB_

Developer
Developer
Fair enough, so You have got no time for an update, I guess it says it all.
I'll do my best to get something out over the weekend, just to let everyone know where we are. We've been taking screens as we test so can at least show you guys some bits.

RickGrimes

.44 Magnum
Backer
No what he is trying to tell you is...
1. You are on the forums and you are not even a backer anymore. :eek:
2. You don't realize it because you must not read very well, illiterate people can tend to do that more often than others so I will help you... He is saying that yes they Fucked up and they told people they fucked up, but BOTTOM LINE is that they do not want to release a game that is not good enough for players to play. So In smaller words they do not want to update people fully until they have a good version to give. Hence the 98% Alpha version.... They do not want to give updates that they can not be true with. The devs would like to produce a game that everyone will enjoy when the alpha version gets put out and so the bug issues won't be as much to handle. (not to say there won't be any, but you get the idea)

Banned #120
No what he is trying to tell you is...
1. You are on the forums and you are not even a backer anymore. :eek:
2. You don't realize it because you must not read very well, illiterate people can tend to do that more often than others so I will help you...
1) This forum and the site are on the WEB , They are not under a VPN network, so it is P U B L I C
2) You are good with insults and you are so patronising with people, hopefully the rest of the community in here are not like you