• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Clothing UV's and Screenshots

Thread starter Admin #121

FraserJ

I'm not on anybody's side here but Bazster is simply stating his opinion. If he got his refund it doesn't stop him from having an interest in the game, it doesn't mean he hates the game or anything. I think the game's looking good and all but what he was saying is that it's not met it's previous goals, I don't think that people should reply with messages insulting him for stating a fact.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I'm not on anybody's side here but Bazster is simply stating his opinion. If he got his refund it doesn't stop him from having an interest in the game, it doesn't mean he hates the game or anything. I think the game's looking good and all but what he was saying is that it's not met it's previous goals, I don't think that people should reply with messages insulting him for stating a fact.
True, as-long as there are no F$%ks and buggers thrown about there isn't need to be so hostile people... it's the zombies we gotta hate (love/hate).

It would be a boring place if we all agreed, don't you agree @Bazster :p
And @RickGrimes is emotionally... erm, unstable... who sometimes thinks he's doing what is best...:p

Thread starter Admin #124

JB_

Developer
Developer
We should address the avatar probably right?

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
what thread got deleted and how was it feeding the trolls i think i know which one it was but it was stating a fact.and who was the guy that did it i have never seen him on here before lol pop in delete and gone lmao

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
what thread got deleted and how was it feeding the trolls i think i know which one it was but it was stating a fact.and who was the guy that did it i have never seen him on here before lol pop in delete and gone lmao
Was me, not stating facts, but unnecessarily commenting to another forum member. We don't just go around banning people for being negative, or requesting updates all the time, only if they over step the mark.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
Was me, not stating facts, but unnecessarily commenting to another forum member. We don't just go around banning people for being negative, or requesting updates all the time, only if they over step the mark.
no he said it was a public forum. which it is he said that anyone can access it which they can unless banned which that is factual if he got banned then he couldnt access it. am i not correct in that fact.
so he can say what he wants because hes just being negative i am stating what i want and being positive.
i didnt say that yall were going to ban him just said he couldnt reach the forum if he was banned. however kinda wrong to censor me and not him

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
no he said it was a public forum. which it is he said that anyone can access it which they can unless banned which that is factual if he got banned then he couldnt access it. am i not correct in that fact.
so he can say what he wants because hes just being negative i am stating what i want and being positive.
i didnt say that yall were going to ban him just said he couldnt reach the forum if he was banned. however kinda wrong to censor me and not him
Iit's not censoring, it's moderating. If we think a post could lead to more shit being posted, then we remove it. The tone of and indeed the whole post, was unnecessary. Bazster has had threads and posts removed in the past also. Anything we deem to potentially cause trouble, or shit that can start a flame/insult war is not welcome and removed, if when we see it

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
Iit's not censoring, it's moderating. If we think a post could lead to more shit being posted, then we remove it. The tone of and indeed the whole post, was unnecessary. Bazster has had threads and posts removed in the past also. Anything we deem to potentially cause trouble, or shit that can start a flame/insult war is not welcome and removed, if when we see it
did you read any post other than mine lol

Thread starter Admin #134

shanmk3

Backer
@Futurez i'm a women lol but when it's PMS time all guys should GTFO XD it's been a while since the last time i commented on a post lol i'm preparing myself mentaly to get back to work after more than a year off at home in maternity and seriously it kills me to know that i'll be back to work in 2 weeks and will not have the same time to play STN :(

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.