• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Clothing UV's and Screenshots

OmniOOveride

Backer
Im loving this progress so far! I wanted to help out and work on unity a bit, I got a pretty nice looking Plaid Shirt going but when I went to check where we submit the clothing it brings me to an Error - is it closed or can I not view it because I'm not a backer? Just wondering and loving the game so far

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Im loving this progress so far! I wanted to help out and work on unity a bit, I got a pretty nice looking Plaid Shirt going but when I went to check where we submit the clothing it brings me to an Error - is it closed or can I not view it because I'm not a backer? Just wondering and loving the game so far
Yea bud, it's under the Backer section... I'm sure they probably wouldn't mind you dropping it in here for us to see... but that's my curiosity speaking :)

OmniOOveride

Backer
Yea bud, it's under the Backer section... I'm sure they probably wouldn't mind you dropping it in here for us to see... but that's my curiosity speaking :)
(I put the link to the file and pictures in a Google Doc so I wouldn't flood this forum with pictures)
I wanted to see what I could come up with - I made a plaid looking Dark Blue / Light Green shirt that I felt blended pretty well, I also added the pants in there but I didn't really like how they came out at all. This being my first time using Unity related to textures, any feedback or problems that could be changed or maybe a program that would work better for the texture would be greatly appreciated. Hope you enjoy and take a look! (But really, if you think it looks crummy I really don't care - just let me know why!)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GAoaA_3S5iLOu8duND3xxsqKUYT0pZXJ7wDPkdAb16s/edit?usp=sharing

Thread starter Admin #146

JB_

Developer
Developer
(I put the link to the file and pictures in a Google Doc so I wouldn't flood this forum with pictures)
I wanted to see what I could come up with - I made a plaid looking Dark Blue / Light Green shirt that I felt blended pretty well, I also added the pants in there but I didn't really like how they came out at all. This being my first time using Unity related to textures, any feedback or problems that could be changed or maybe a program that would work better for the texture would be greatly appreciated. Hope you enjoy and take a look! (But really, if you think it looks crummy I really don't care - just let me know why!)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GAoaA_3S5iLOu8duND3xxsqKUYT0pZXJ7wDPkdAb16s/edit?usp=sharing
Think it looks great, pants can use a bit more detail perhaps some stitching.

OmniOOveride

Backer
Think it looks great, pants can use a bit more detail perhaps some stitching.
Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback. I'm going to look at some videos and resources Unity has to try and make those small details like stitching you would want, I will also try and make the image on the shirt clearer since right now the textures look a little blurry or distorted

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Only tip I could give is, like me you could make the image bigger from 2048x2048 to 4098x4098 (then revert when done) so you can add more detail if you want like seams, stitchings etc

Not sure what program you are using but something like photoshop or GIMP (which I use) are great for this stuff, but I guess you may already know that :)

Hahah i just keep watching the trailer and looking at all the screenshots and can't stop thinking how fun this will be ;D hehe