• Hello Guest,

Bug reports can be made using our in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

collapsing roof trap

yay or nay

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

iiBqntZ

no one reads these anymore
Backer
i saw a documentary of ancient naval technology and it showed "nero's death yacht" it was a ship nero used to try to kill his mother it worked by flipping a lever then the room which his mother was supposed to be in would have its roof collapsed which would kill anyone under it. this could work in survive the nights...accept the boat...............and murdering your mother

P.S: i mean for it to be used outside with a flat piece of wood with heavy items on top pinning the zombies under it when set off

Last edited:

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I like this, similar to a stairway trap I suggested...

I am guessing this could also be suspended from the ceiling and triggered with a tripwire... good'ol dungeon crawler trap hehe.
+1

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
*Puts a bullet proof vest on @iiBqntZ*

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
yep

be perfect for Jehova witnesses
Steady there, we're supposed to be non-time dependant, non-geographic and non-religious in the forums.
Back to the point, how do we 'rig' a structure to be a trap?
We've got some traps in the game ... bear traps, flame traps, shotgun traps.
How would we get a whole building to collapse?

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Steady there, we're supposed to be non-time dependant, non-geographic and non-religious in the forums.
Back to the point, how do we 'rig' a structure to be a trap?
We've got some traps in the game ... bear traps, flame traps, shotgun traps.
How would we get a whole building to collapse?
No, it's more of a MDF sheet suspened from the ceiling triggered to fall, weights to speed the fall and optional nails facing down.

That's what I am thinking anyway.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
No, it's more of a MDF sheet suspened from the ceiling triggered to fall, weights to speed the fall and optional nails facing down.

That's what I am thinking anyway.
Ahh, so you're going down the "home alone" front here - I can get behind that :)

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
It will be interesting to see what traps make it though to the Alpha build. I think the Dev team (and the Mods, of course) are a bit 'flat out' [or 'balls to the wall', if you prefer] trying to get this game to us all.
As long as the tree chopping mechanic is fully developed on release, I will be happy to wait for everything else :)