• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Combat Jackets

So what do you think?

• Total voters
Thread starter #1
I think a category of clothing that should be included are combat jackets for the following reasons;

1. They are often camouflage or olive drab which can help you blend into wooded areas
2. If you've ever owned one you'd know the pockets have a lot of pocket space.
3. Finally, they tend to be very durable and warm which are both useful traits during the apocalypse.
Anyways, a couple of examples would be the M65 Field Jacket, ( Which is pretty common in the US)

Old Czech military parkas, and other vintage military jackets often sold in surplus stores.
(On a side note, combat jackets are just plain bad*** )

Last edited:

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer

I don't know if this was the picture intended but I think this is a picture of the m65 field jacket. In my opinion the more variety of clothing the better, I want to be my own unique butterfly! (Dem pockets doh!)

Moderator #10

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
That's pretty hardcore stuff for a "current day" survival game....

Its like saying we should have the option to run around in a Bomb Disposal Suit or Heavy Kevlar.

XD
You'll be surprised but you should see the padding Ice Hockey players have.. you can find it at an Ice Rink maybe? Or someone's house who used to play Hockey :p

Tally Ho!

Hmm this is a great idea youre image is broken thoe :/

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
I love these types of jackets, I agree with all the comments on varity. I liked those hardened jackets, we wouldn't need a prison to find them they are motorcycle jackets. We could probably find them as rare loot at a sports store or anywhere you could find motorcycle parts.

I have a fake trench coat made by Levi that I would really like to see in game. It's a military style winter trench coat and it has plenty of pockets, plus it is pretty warm. It wouldn't be as durable as a actual military jacket but it's pretty tough, it would also be more common then a actual military jacket. I can take some photo's of it if you guys like the idea since the only photo I can find of it is this one.

The only thing they would have to change is the emblem on the right shoulder.