• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Combo food

Thread starter #1

JoshGaarax3

Backer
Its been awhile boys and girls, time for another suggestion!

So I'm sure theres been a few posts about food or certain kind of foods but I just got a PZ mod and though "oh sh*t, this game has stir-fry, forgot bout that" and was curious if this game will have multi-craft/cooked foods. So I know theres "rat burgers" in the game but im unsure if you can combine a cooked patty with bread or you just eat the meat on its own instead of making a good old ratbeef sandwich.

Basically what Im suggesting here is multi-cookbo foods such as stir fry where with the right ingredients, time and skill you could not only cook up a big meal for you and your friends (spaghetti & meatballs anyone?) it would offer benefits like happiness and a boost again the mentality system, more calories to do more activities in the day & night even maybe warmth (whos soul doesnt feel warm after a good slice of pizza? )

Hopefully Cookbo does end up in game either small means or larger means Id rather not spend most of my time eating out of a metal can that im pretty sure used to say Fido on it.