• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Come back

Thread starter #1

Madcribby

Backer
I backed the game and played it some while it was released but stepped away. I stepped away cause of the nutrition and health going down due to not meeting the requirements. Has that changed or is there more food available?

I'd like to see a more fluctuating caloric system, based on your daily activities. ie: running/jumping consumes more calories in which you have to keep up throughout the day, instead of the huge kickback to 0 at the break of dawn. But like Worrun said, once you get to where you can kill dear and use a combat knife or something to gather meat, it's not so bad. Unless food spoilage is implemented, in which would be a great reason to have a running and working refrigerator :) Glad you're enjoying the game!

JB_

Developer
Developer
I'd like to see a more fluctuating caloric system, based on your daily activities. ie: running/jumping consumes more calories in which you have to keep up throughout the day, instead of the huge kickback to 0 at the break of dawn. But like Worrun said, once you get to where you can kill dear and use a combat knife or something to gather meat, it's not so bad. Unless food spoilage is implemented, in which would be a great reason to have a running and working refrigerator :) Glad you're enjoying the game!
Can you please suggest this in game as well bud :)