• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Comfort system

Thread starter #1

Zacalog

This idea is a tad bit from the IOS game, survivalcraft. Basically, there's a full blown comfort system. A scale, if you will, which would pretty much go such as..; Rock:0(The bottom. May or May not be able to even rest on it, and if you do manage to do so, you're not going to have the most energy, waking up.) Gravel:0 (Likely go into the same category as rock, as I'd imagine, not the greatest thing to sleep on.) Wood: ; Not the best thing either, though it's tons better than sleeping on something of the caliber of 0. Sand:2, Grass:2, carpet:3, and so on, and so on... Overall, I hope you get the idea of what I'm getting at here, ask me in the comments if you'd like for me to elaborate on this thought,

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
I think I read somewhere that while it's not realistic, that they would not be adding a sleeping feature. That you play a game to play it not to sleep inside of it. Plus from a realism stand point you would have to sleep for a few hours to have a good enough rest. Plus the game is called "Survive The Nights" I don't think you will have time to sleep by day or night. Good suggestion though.

Thread starter #3

Zacalog

I think I read somewhere that while it's not realistic, that they would not be adding a sleeping feature. That you play a game to play it not to sleep inside of it. Plus from a realism stand point you would have to sleep for a few hours to have a good enough rest. Plus the game is called "Survive The Nights" I don't think you will have time to sleep by day or night. Good suggestion though.
Thanks for putting the whole survive the nights deal into perspective! I'll definitely remember that when suggesting :D