• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Coming Along Fantastically!

Thread starter #1

Wakiyan4

Backer
This game is shaping up very well! I have been a fan of 7 Days to Die, but in the direction this game is going, 7 Days may very well become second. You guys are doing an amazing job. With that in mind...

The spawning has gotten better, but still a bit of a problem. After getting the mechanics of the game I have been surviving at least 10 days at a time. I die when I get careless and venture out at night without being cautious. But after getting a home into good shape for a base, I spawn on the other side of the map when dying. Maybe there is a way to spawn back to your base, or back to the general area? Maybe a specific crafted item? It gets really aggravating, and then you lose everything you have on top of it. I spend the following 5-15 minutes drowning myself or offering myself up as a sacrifice to zeds, until I respawn in the same area.

I would also like to see the calories function reworked. I spend most of my time just searching for food and not able to enjoy the rest of the game.

Also, zeds spawning in your base is a pain also. Maybe some sort of crafted item to keep them from spawning in your base once you've claimed one?

Last edited: