• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Coming Along Fantastically!

Thread starter #1

Wakiyan4

Backer
This game is shaping up very well! I have been a fan of 7 Days to Die, but in the direction this game is going, 7 Days may very well become second. You guys are doing an amazing job. With that in mind...

The spawning has gotten better, but still a bit of a problem. After getting the mechanics of the game I have been surviving at least 10 days at a time. I die when I get careless and venture out at night without being cautious. But after getting a home into good shape for a base, I spawn on the other side of the map when dying. Maybe there is a way to spawn back to your base, or back to the general area? Maybe a specific crafted item? It gets really aggravating, and then you lose everything you have on top of it. I spend the following 5-15 minutes drowning myself or offering myself up as a sacrifice to zeds, until I respawn in the same area.

I would also like to see the calories function reworked. I spend most of my time just searching for food and not able to enjoy the rest of the game.

Also, zeds spawning in your base is a pain also. Maybe some sort of crafted item to keep them from spawning in your base once you've claimed one?

Last edited: