• Hello Guest,

We are super excited to announce that we will be launching our public alpha release v1.0 on Thursday, November 21st at 10AM PST/1PM EST/6PM GMT. See you there!

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Coming in Alpha1.0 update 2!

Gustavo

men im so excited, it is going out in a good time of the year, im gonna buy and i hope lot more people do :)

Mimz

On the video published yesterday, it said early access december 2016.

We are hyped.

quick question, when is the alpha officially releasing so we can actually play it? Haven't been on this thread in a while and I decided to pop back and check out all the new things

If someone is willing to have a chat with me and update me on all the new stuff I would highly appreciate it. Also, do i have to redownload the game to get the latest version + where can I re-download it. My apologies if I'm giving you guys a headache with my questions

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
STN alpha drops some time in December (this month, i.e. within a matter of weeks). A2z will make an announcement when Steam keys are to be distributed for the alpha, it'll be downloaded through Steam after you redeem the key.

Mimz

Waiting for the game to be on steam before buying it. Can't wait. :cool:

Casy

Backer
In 3 Weeks is Happy new Year this Year is end in 3 Weeks lol . The year is to fast on the end lololo im so Happy and wait for the key in max 3 Weeks.
21 days lol

STN alpha drops some time in December (this month, i.e. within a matter of weeks). A2z will make an announcement when Steam keys are to be distributed for the alpha, it'll be downloaded through Steam after you redeem the key.
Thanks for the information, really appreciate it. How will the keys be redeemable? Like a log-in using our STN information?

Casy

Backer
XD i've been Waiting Since Oct 18, 2014 XD
Sorry That should not be what they mean I wrote this to say that the year in 3 weeks around is I know some very long waited I unfortunately only a little more than 1 year waits but I do not care for that I know the DEV something Very good will give us. And I mean only that the latest in 3 weeks all their keys.

My english is bad this is googel translate

Sneakydude

Survivor
Backer
I'm kinda stoked this is getting released before dayz. dayz needs work done to it.
Yes and reinventing the wheel, isn't fun for alpha purchases either :(
-Its only been a few years for us alpha testers.

How are we making out? 14 days until Christmas will we make it for that holiday?

Thread starter Admin #220