• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Coming in Alpha1.0 update 2!

Thread starter Admin #221
Thread starter Admin #223
Thread starter Admin #224

FuzioN

Backer
Will we get our key here or to our mail? (backers i mean)

And btw great job cant wait to set my foot into this world, been looking for a survival game where you scavange and it takes time and you dont kos everything and actually talk to ppl in the game.

Ofc kos will exist you can never get 100% rid of that and i want that element to be in the game, but this game feels like you have done what other games should have done.

Last edited:

Vongrimm

Survivor
Backer
Will we get our key here or to our mail? (backers i mean)

And btw great job cant wait to set my foot into this world, been looking for a survival game where you scavange and it takes time and you dont kos everything and actually talk to ppl in the game.

Ofc kos will exist you can never get 100% rid of that and i want that element to be in the game, but this game feels like you have done what other games should have done.
You'll get the key sent to the email address you used to pre-order @FuzioN.

I'm firmly with you on the hype train! I may be divorced by the end of January....

NTs_Ultimate

Steam: NTs_Ultimate
Backer
Lets just hope you guys could get this on steam within this year :) (You saw what i did there right eh? Within this year sounds so long time eh? eh? Ah ok.. ill show myself out..)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.