• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Coming in Alpha1.0 update 2!

zombie

Backer
The way things are going. I will be requesting a game mode - Survive the nights in an old folks home

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
thanks for the advice, in a couple of months is next year.
No. it will be December in 2 months, and JB already posted that community Alpha should be out this year. Current backers and peeps who have pre-ordered will be testing again, and if the majority is happy with the build(content, performance etc) then it'll drop on Steam

Mimz

No. it will be December in 2 months, and JB already posted that community Alpha should be out this year. Current backers and peeps who have pre-ordered will be testing again, and if the majority is happy with the build(content, performance etc) then it'll drop on Steam
I think I can say "this is a good thing" or "this is a good new".

But I'll say "Damn it's so cool". :cool:

AerynSuun

USA
Backer
OK, you say 2 months

Alpha 2.0 (or is it Alpha 1.0 update 2 the conversation was posted in "Coming in Alpha1.0 update 2!" so confused) testing will be out by the end of the year. Not sure how long the testing will be and if most are happy, not sure how long before it will available on steam for downloadable Alpha gameplay, so this could draw out into next year sometime. After that I would think it would be a year or so for beta and then the full release of the game.

Cool, it is moving along.

Last edited:
Banned #171

Casy

Backer
Oh man i hope i hope the Alpha coming in the next 2 month im so happy wen this game come my friends waiting all so longe and he sayed to me he will no longer waiting and will make a Re Found i have say to him no come on we have so long waited for this cool game come on we wait longer this iss fantastic and my frind will waiting cool:):D sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
Thread starter Admin #172

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer
can't wait to get into the alpha

Quardox

Havent looked at STN since the first stress test enden, so how are thing going guys, I still look forward to the game, just stoped video prduction because of constant delays, so when can i expect an Alpha or some playable version? Greetings Quardox

Mimz

Havent looked at STN since the first stress test enden, so how are thing going guys, I still look forward to the game, just stoped video prduction because of constant delays, so when can i expect an Alpha or some playable version? Greetings Quardox
They said new infos coming this week. It's coming dude no worries. :)