• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Coming in version Alpha 1.0

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Is the launcher up? I cant find it any where that works?
No, and even if it was it wouldn't matter because there are no servers up currently. Don't worry, when it's time for Alpha the Devs will provide launcher downloads.

Hey, localization into Russian language is not interested?
**Email address removed, don't post personal info where it's publicly viewable**

Last edited by a moderator:

NothingsTRUE

Survivor
Backer
"Ron Muppet sounding" yay! I am honestly excited just very very tired :) overnight maintenance and daytime support for my job for the past few weeks! No sleep for the weak!

Look forward to a semi permanent server up time!

Frederik Lundgren

Backer
Progress seems to be going very well and picking up a good pace. Do we have any estimate of timeframe? Are we talking 3-6 month or 6-12 month away for Alpha?

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Progress seems to be going very well and picking up a good pace. Do we have any estimate of timeframe? Are we talking 3-6 month or 6-12 month away for Alpha?
The Devs have not provided any estimates, but I'd guess somewhere in the 3-6 month range. I'd be shocked if we didn't see it this year.

Thread starter Admin #48

JB_

Developer
Developer
This is really good news. I really have a blast in the last stress test. Now I just hope the severs will be up and running by October. Since that is the best time to play these type's of games.
lol, why is that bud?

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Sweet update man, as always you make me happy with what you are doing and what you are going to-do.

Please don't let the zeds climb anything too high, waist high walls are fine... I think they are too stupid to know to-do that, they like to congregate at hurdles or is it just me who thinks that?

And
Look forward to a semi
Giggity, that's what she said :D

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Wow I have certainly missed a lot of amazing stuff! Was not able to check out the last stress test so I still have the old launcher from the 1st stress test.

Are there any things I need to do/download to be ready for the alpha?
Welcome back! You'll need to download a new launcher most likely as the one from the 1st stress test is obsolete. The download for the new launcher used for the 2nd round is no longer active, but don't worry! The Devs will provide download details when they are ready to roll out Alpha. :D

when is the next stress test? i really hate having to sift through all the comments to find the information i need. i do enjoy being a member of the community but i dont have the time to try to figure out. is there a thread dedicated to stress test dates?

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
when is the next stress test? i really hate having to sift through all the comments to find the information i need. i do enjoy being a member of the community but i dont have the time to try to figure out. is there a thread dedicated to stress test dates?
You don't really need to sift through the comments, the 'need to know' info is in the OP (original post). ;)

No date is set yet. The Devs will make an announcement when things are ready to roll. :D