1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Community Alpha, Steam Alpha, and Steam Keys! What to Expect

Discussion in 'New Members - Helpful Information' started by Montauk, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Sneakydude

Sneakydude Survivor Backer

Jul 24, 2016
    Only Dr. J, got into the alpha.... you might have to beg him to share his key HAHAH

Sorry J.,...

RickGrimesdd and Dr. J like this.
  2. Dr. J

Dr. J Survivor Backer

Aug 14, 2014
    Let's just clarify the above.
    I was lucky enough to take part in both of the stress tests.
    I don't have any key codes. Like everyone else who has backed or purchased the game, we all wait for the official release

RickGrimesdd and Sneakydude like this.
  3. Corban Dallas

Corban Dallas Active Member

May 25, 2017
    You guys reckon its days weeks or months before keys might come? haha don't want to be that guy always asking but so keen!

RickGrimesdd likes this.
  4. way420

way420 Survivor Backer

Feb 24, 2015
    keys? lol keysssssssssss? haha keys please sir? ha waves pan in JB"S face keyssssss lol here comes 1000 key questions lol they will get there when they get there peeps he said shortly give them alil time

RickGrimesdd likes this.
  5. Corban Dallas

Corban Dallas Active Member

May 25, 2017
    Hahahaha yeah that's me! I feel like an infant begging for chocolate

6. Dr. J

Dr. J Survivor Backer

Aug 14, 2014
    Well, if your a "very good boy, and do what mummy says", you'll get your Steam keys at the same time as everyone else. Yes, my understanding is everyone who has pre-ordered will get a Steam key sent to the address they used for the order will be able to get the game download at the same time.

RickGrimesdd likes this.
  7. Cris

Cris New Member Backer

Feb 13, 2015
    Hello, i wanted to ask about...
    STN was my 1st back ever on kickstarter and i din't had nor create a KS account back then, i created it few months later on. (probably due to that i missed all the CA tests, i tried only once on 1st stress test, also for my backer badge had to ask support ect ect...)
    in fact, there is no STN in my backed projects,
    i do still have the mail from paypal transfer.

how i will recevie my key ?

thanks.

RickGrimesdd likes this.
  8. Montauk

Montauk Test Subject Lead Mod Backer

Jun 5, 2015
    You're a confirmed backer so a2z should have your email on file. You'll receive your key in an email like everyone else once keys are distributed. Once keys are officially announced to be distributed, if you don't receive yours in whatever time frame is given in the announcement then contact support@survivethenights.net. This is of course future speak. :)

Dr. J, RickGrimesdd and Cris like this.
  9. Odum

Odum New Member Backer

Apr 28, 2016
    The official announcement about the keys, will the players/backers get an email when the official date gets posted? As i am not that active on this forum atm. but mostly get emails when something important happens.

RickGrimesdd likes this.
  10. Montauk

Montauk Test Subject Lead Mod Backer

Jun 5, 2015
    Post #1 answers this for you. :)

RickGrimesdd likes this.
  11. Cris

Cris New Member Backer

Feb 13, 2015
    RickGrimesdd likes this.
  12. Sasquatchuk

Sasquatchuk New Member Backer

Sep 22, 2014
    I have lost many night sleeps waiting for this

Chris 2 likes this.
  13. Aco

Aco вecαυѕe we ғιɢнт cloѕe тo тнe eɴeмy Backer

Jun 27, 2017
    I am really looking forward to this game, and i love the Dev team they are so friendly :x

14. OzzFreak

OzzFreak New Member Backer

Aug 4, 2016
    i purchesed the game Aug 2016 i try to pm jb but it says spam like content. i would just like my backer badge is all :)

15. MiniMiku

MiniMiku Active Member Backer

Jan 10, 2017
    So long it can relay be ready.... x.x

RickGrimes likes this.
  16. 1 Eyed Gamer

1 Eyed Gamer Member Backer

Jun 30, 2017
    When you preordered through the website with paypal you should have gotten a email from humble with a link to claim your download. Once you claim the page (by making a account) it will tell you that you will be able to get your key on that page when it is ready. I bought through the website as well, it's linked with humble. Hopes this helps :)

17. Dawson

Dawson New Member Backer

Apr 22, 2016
    I bought the game back in march and i pre ordered off humble bundle but i never got a key and dont know how to play the game, would love to know how, thanks!!

18. 1 Eyed Gamer

1 Eyed Gamer Member Backer

Jun 30, 2017
    You shouldn't have a key yet, you should be able to sign into your humble account and it will show you bought it, when they release the alpha for backers (hopefully next week) you will be able to download it from your humble account. Hope this helps

al3bes likes this.
  19. al3bes

al3bes New Member

Friday
    We hope to be very close. Thank you 1 Eyed Gamer :)

DayzRunner likes this.