• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Conan exiles clan recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Sup guys, Conan exiles is soon to be out and im making a clan to fight off baddies,make peace, and dominate.
Im looking for people gonna play the game and is looking for a clan. Anyone is welcome! Just follow orders and everything will be fiiiine. So if you want to join and take on the world of Conan then pm me or comment here. :D

We are the house of Quinn!

Last edited:

ld-airgrafix

Survivor
Backer
You kilt mein fadder, you kilt mein madder, you kilt mein peepl.
But seriously Ai looks pathetic in that game. Im sure it will be fixed but i cant see that game worth that price just yet

Sup guys, Conan exiles is soon to be out and im making a clan to fight off baddies,make peace, and dominate.
Im looking for people gonna play the game and is looking for a clan. Anyone is welcome! Just follow orders and everything will be fiiiine. So if you want to join and take on the world of Conan then pm me or comment here. :D

We are the house of Quinn!
Could you give your steam info so I can message you can get more info of what server to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.