• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Connecting to server issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Warbo

Backer
After getting my login sorted thanks to JB, i am now waiting forever to try and join a server, any server to be honest. Continuous "connection established" in the bottom right, all server pings are above 200 as well?

UK player

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
After getting my login sorted thanks to JB, i am now waiting forever to try and join a server, any server to be honest. Continuous "connection established" in the bottom right, all server pings are above 200 as well?

UK player
Server pings shown are not currently accurate. Can you post a bit more info to help us out, system specs, net speed etc

Thread starter #3

Warbo

Backer
Server pings shown are not currently accurate. Can you post a bit more info to help us out, system specs, net speed etc
I am just reinstalling now to see if the problem occurs again.

Net speed - 55mb Down / 7mb up
Processor: I7-6700
Mem - 8gig
OS - Win7(64)
GFX - GTX 970

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
I am just reinstalling now to see if the problem occurs again.

Net speed - 55mb Down / 7mb up
Processor: I7-6700
Mem - 8gig
OS - Win7(64)
GFX - GTX 970
You certainly shouldn't have any issues running this build lol. Can you check that oyu are not being blocked from connecting to the servers by AV/Firewall please?

Axel King

Backer
After I login in and choose a server, all the menus disappear except for the LOGO in the bottom left which still fulfills its use. I am still also able to see the world as you do in the menu and can mute and un-mute to music but that is all. I am not able to look or move around, and I cant press escape to get the menu back. I've been using alt-F4 to close the game but after restarting the issue still occurs. I've been joining Dallas 2 and some other servers with low ping but the issue seems to be universal across all servers for me.

Processor - i5 3570K
Graphics Card - R9-290
RAM - 16gb
Resolution - 1920-1080
Operating System/Version - Windows 10
Internet Connection Speed - Unsure but is stong - downloaded the game in 5mins
Game Version - latest
One time or Recreatable - Recreatable
Type of Issue - (Menu//UI/Character//Other)
Server Name - Dallas 2

Davz Not Here

Backer
i think this fits in here
2x i almost made it into a world, i saw chat but my screen showed just the tool tip screen i was on
3rd attempt it just stalled on 'connection established' for about 10 mins, i checked my manager and STN was 'not responding'. closed the program and dropped this report

Processor - amd phenom2 quad
Graphics Card - nvidia gtx 650
RAM - 8gb
Resolution - 1920-1080
Operating System/Version - Windows 7
Internet Connection Speed - standard
Game Version - latest
One time or Recreatable - Recreatable
Type of Issue - server ?
Server Name - Dallas 2

JB_

Developer
Developer
This sounds like an asset issue, perhaps something hasn't come down right to the launcher. You can delete sharedassets3 or another asset and relaunch launcher this may repair the issue. Let me know.

Axel King

Backer
Wasnt able to find sharedasset3 however I deleted all the sharedassets there were and will attempt again

Davz Not Here

Backer
This sounds like an asset issue, perhaps something hasn't come down right to the launcher. You can delete sharedassets3 or another asset and relaunch launcher this may repair the issue. Let me know.

is that all 3 'assets3' files ?

Where will I find sharedasset3?
v2.0.0._data

JB_

Developer
Developer

Axel King

Backer
Just finished repair yet same issue still occurs. After I press begin to join a server I loose my menu and am stuck on the menu background. I can still use the logo to change backgrounds through the cycle and can mute the volume but apart from that I can do nothing.

I will repeat what I just did to trigger the repair and attempt this again.

JB_

Developer
Developer
Just finished repair yet same issue still occurs. After I press begin to join a server I loose my menu and am stuck on the menu background. I can still use the logo to change backgrounds through the cycle and can mute the volume but apart from that I can do nothing.
Okay, in the STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data folder you'll find an output.log please send that to me :)

Axel King

Backer
Initialize engine version: 5.3.4f1 (fdbb5133b820)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
Renderer: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (ID=0x67b1)
Vendor: ATI
VRAM: 4074 MB
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\ProBuilderCore-Unity5.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\ProBuilderCore-Unity5.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\ProBuilderMeshOps-Unity5.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\ProBuilderMeshOps-Unity5.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\KDTree.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\KDTree.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\EasyRoads3Dv3.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\EasyRoads3Dv3.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\Jboy.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\Jboy.Core.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\Jboy.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\Jboy.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\DarkDiff.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\DarkDiff.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\DarkDownloader.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\DarkDownloader.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\DarkLauncher.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\DarkLauncher.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\DarkLogger.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\DarkLogger.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\DarkNet20.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\DarkNet20.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\DarkPatcher.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\DarkPatcher.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\DarkPath.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\DarkPath.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\DesignerLibrary.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\DesignerLibrary.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\Mono.Posix.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\Mono.Posix.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\Mono.Data.Sqlite.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\Mono.Data.Sqlite.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\System.Data.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\System.Data.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\System.EnterpriseServices.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\System.EnterpriseServices.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\System.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\System.Security.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\uGameDB.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\uGameDB.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\uLink.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\uLink.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\uLobby.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\uLobby.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\U_r_g_utils.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\U_r_g_utils.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in 0.075 seconds
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 1920x1080 at 0,0
<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 0.605661 ms
Setting up 1 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread -> id: 1730 -> priority: 1
The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

(Filename: Line: 1498)

Platform assembly: G:\STNWin\STNStressTestV2.0.0\STNStressTestV2.0.0_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'Main Camera') is missing!

(Filename: Line: 1655)

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '_RTP_LODmanager') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'Sky Dome') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '_Island_14') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'Lights') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'Cameras') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'PlayerStripped@Server') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'PlayerStripped@Server') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'HeadAndCullingCollision') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'HeadAndCullingCollision') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'Main Camera') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'FallDamage') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'LobbyObject') is missing!

Activating scenes here

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at SplashScreenText.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

sub_alaska

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

seasonUpdate, day: 321.5

Connected to lobby

LogIn

Succesfully logged in!

at PoolServers+<LoadMap>c__Iterator14.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine_Auto(IEnumerator)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
PoolServers:ConnectToSelectedServer()
InteractWithLobby:TryConnect()
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall:Invoke(Object[])
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList:Invoke(Object[])
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase:Invoke(Object[])
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent:Invoke()
UnityEngine.UI.Button:press()
UnityEngine.UI.Button:OnPointerClick(PointerEventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(IPointerClickHandler, BaseEventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:processMousePress(MouseButtonEventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:processMouseEvent(Int32)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:processMouseEvent()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:process()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

Now we're starting to update the current list.

sub_alaska

seasonUpdate, day: 16.5

sub_alaska

seasonUpdate, day: 230

sub_alaska

seasonUpdate, day: 108

Disconnected from lobby

Davz Not Here

Backer
Hey now,

They're in your STNStressTestV2.0.0_data folder, just delete one or two, enough to trigger launcher repair.
worked for me ..... now i fall through the world, different bug though

KonaGuy

Backer
i am also having problem connecting to servers. after clicking on the server to join everything on the screen go away and its just the background of the game and it sit like this never ending. screen shot of what i mean http://prntscr.com/au9xlk

Edit clikcing hte STN logo at the bottom left changes it from night or day

Status
Not open for further replies.