• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Construction Wagon

Thread starter #1

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
I saw this while watching a internet clip show and I had to recreate it.

The Construction Wagon

The CW is a single person survivor made vehicle created to ferry construction supplies from one point to another using a basic wheelbarrow and customizing it, giving it two extra wheels and a motor bike engine and a stand allowing it to be ridden.

Parts
1x Wheelbarrow
1x Small Motor
2x Small Wheels
Lawn Mower Parts
12x Bolt's
12x Nut's
1x Rectangular Metal Plate (2' x 1')

First the small motor is bolted to the underside of the wheelbarrow securing it in place. Various parts from a used lawn mower are fitted to the wheelbarrow including the drive control parts, the power control bar and the control cable. The two foot by one foot metal plate is bolted above the added wheels allowing for a single passenger. Although the vehicle would have bad turning ability it would def double production of defenses and various other construction projects and of course the more important aspect of wheelbarrow racing. So what do you guys think any advice, tips or tricks and all that jazz.

Thread starter #3

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
Thanks I saw it on TrueTV top funniest, I have been trying to find a vid or pic of the one I saw. It was pretty cool the guy road it across a small bridge made out of two wood boards at a construction site. I really liked that you could use a regular wheelbarrow ingame when I saw it so I thought it would be perfect, you could ride it to a hardware/part store and back to your base if you didn't have a vehicle with a trailer hitch or a trailer.

This is the best pic I have found that looks like what I saw.
http://www.maniacworld.com/motorized-wheelbarrow.jpg

Last edited:

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
Hahahaha, I want one of those, be handier than taking the car to the shops, i'd need a bigger barrow to fit the kids though.

Brilliant idea!