• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

-Content Creator Disclaimers-Twitch/YouTube/Other

Thread starter #1

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
So Devs/Mods, if this isn't allowed, tell me or delete the post. But this is what I have in mind: All the images below have a number, pick one that you will use, and then reply to this thread with that number, I will then remove that image and picture, and you can save/utilize it at the start of a YouTube video, Twitch stream, etc. All Images are 1920x1080, under 1 MB and will be unique, if you have a custom request or image you want created, tell me and I'll do my best.(No Need To Credit Me, But I Wouldn't Complain ;P)
_1.jpg
_2.jpg
_3.jpg
_4.jpg
_5.jpg

Last edited:

ld-airgrafix

Survivor
Backer
The letters are kind of hard to read, i suggest maybe lowering the opacity on the image behind letters

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Yea, too much red imo... I'd say ask for a nice image from Black Island itself, and just use black for the disclaimer text (the actual word disclaimer looks okay thou). The layout of 2 looks better but the text in the middle needs moving up and lower the size to look uniform.

Nice work thou.

But I am guessing we may see a disclaimer at the menu anyway, even if it's a page from the journal and typewriter font before you click "Start" or something.

Thread starter #4

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
Yea, too much red imo... I'd say ask for a nice image from Black Island itself, and just use black for the disclaimer text (the actual word disclaimer looks okay thou). The layout of 2 looks better but the text in the middle needs moving up and lower the size to look uniform.

Nice work thou.

But I am guessing we may see a disclaimer at the menu anyway, even if it's a page from the journal and typewriter font before you click "Start" or something.
Yeah but be and Im sure a lot of others wont start streaming/recording at the main menu, I'll remake a few of these with what yall said

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Yeah but be and Im sure a lot of others wont start streaming/recording at the main menu, I'll remake a few of these with what yall said
True but we'll probably have the STN Alpha watermark logo in the corner just to keep people aware of the current build/state... that's just a guess as not all EA games do this mind you.

More info needed on it like web address and stuff too, down at the bottom.

Keep it up man.

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
Survive The Nights Alpha Footage Disclaimer: This footage of Survive The Nights is taken from an alpha test build designed to allow the STN community to assist a2zInteractive with testing features, game mechanics, report bugs, and provide feedback.  It may contain bugs and many of the features and game mechanics are not implemented and/or fully fleshed out.  As a result this footage should not be viewed as an accurate representation of what STN will become, but rather where the game is in its current state of ongoing development.

^^^^Official disclaimer from the devs, but wordy af. I used it during the stress tests, both in the channel description while streaming, and as my BRB screen in stream.