• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Cooking and sickness

Thread starter #1

Snow

Hello everyone,

I know that the game is in development and a lot of features are missing, but is it possible to cook some food at the moment and boil water ?

Because i can stay alive for a long time, eating food with maximum 1% of sickness chance, but it comes a time when I become sick and i'm out of painkillers to cure it. So I slowly start to die, loosing health after every night.

I tried a lot of things : campfire, barrels, etc ... with camping grill, frying pan etc ... nothing works.

Thanks for answers.

Thread starter #3

Snow

Oh I cooked some food ! I just put the cans inside the campire and it works but, it doesnt work everytime, I don't know why ... maybe it depends on where you place the can, it cook or not.

RaakaKarju

Backer
Oh I cooked some food ! I just put the cans inside the campire and it works but, it doesnt work everytime, I don't know why ... maybe it depends on where you place the can, it cook or not.
What i have noticed some food not get cooked no matter how much you cook them, chicken soup is one what i'm not get cooked.