• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Cooking tripod craft exp 0.1.2

Thread starter #1

Snow

Hi all,

I gather all the components for the cooking tripod craft, as mentionned in the changelog ->
  • Campfire tripods now need to be made with 3 angle irons. 3 pieces of chain A grill and 2 pieces of wirespool + small workbench.
I found a large workbench inside a gas station but it doesn't work. I push " E " in front of the workbench, add all my components to the create menu, and nothing happen.

Maybe it's because it's a " large workbench " and in the changelog it's written " small workbench " ... So I don't know how to craft the cooking tripod ...

Does anyone already crafted it ?

Anyone know where I can find a " small workbench " please ?

Thanks a lot for answers.

doesn't matter with one you use!
go in your inventory->crafting->right click on search-> write Camping and select the tripod
than you can see if you have all of your stuff

Thread starter #3

Snow

Oh thanks man, I didnt know that, and it's written that i need a plier and a hammer ... know I know why it didnt work.

Thanks a lot i'll try to find the missing tools and craft it.

Thread starter #4

Snow

I found the missing pliers and hammer, but I still can't craft the cooking tripod, it's written that i don't have the require wire spool, I don't understand.

Sans-titre-1.jpg

Look in my inventory I have more than 2 wirespool, well maybe it have to be at 100% condition ?

Thanks for answers.

NickODG

Oh so pretty oh so pretty
Lead Mod
Backer
Hey sorry for such a late reply but this is a known issue for the previous 0.1.2 now 0.2.2 :)

For 0.2.2/0.1.2 - other players don't drop loot currently
- Physical loot spawners are disabled for now
- shadows are a bit buggy
- teleporting inside of walls or through floors after logging back on at a bed
- mouse goes onto other screen
- siphoning fuel
- boiling water
- unlimited ammo bug
- hatchet not connecting with green points once tree is chopped down
- axe durability goes down too fast
- green points sometimes not showing but will for other people once knocked down
- invis zombies on some clients
- Zombies walking through some doors
- Locks are a little buggy and using admin commands to spawn them in does not work right now
- Items re-rendering in falling through things
- Tripod recipe not working fully yet
- Zombies ignoring players
- Unable to open inventory

RaakaKarju

Backer
Is anybody have grafted tripod, i try couple of times and different location but same result no tripod i have all items what need to have and it starts grafting and after 60 seconds i still have all items but no tripod.

Wakiyan4

Backer
I have the same issue. It keeps saying "must be stood closer". But I have even climbed up onto the workbench and crouched, it makes the sounds as if it is crafting, and then nothing. I still have my items, and no tripod. I would really like to cook and boil water. Having to scavenge food and water makes this game a food grind, and you can't enjoy the other aspects of the game.