• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Cop car

Baby Blender

big man
Backer
A cop car would be a very nice feature for many reasons:

1.) The sirens could be stripped and used for crafting purposes
2.) Equipment such as the built in GPS that is standard in most cars and weapons that might have been in at the time could be looted.

NovaSniper

Professional Argonian Badass
Backer
i would like to see a cop car mainly so i can use it as a weapon, i would turn on the sirens and drive it up to an enemy's house and let the zombies get em'

Baby Blender

big man
Backer
i would like to see a cop car mainly so i can use it as a weapon, i would turn on the sirens and drive it up to an enemy's house and let the zombies get em'
Never thought of using it as a means of attracting zombies to an ENEMIES house.

Good idea.

After Shock

Backer
Maybe you could one of these at a Police Department and turning on the sirens would attract zombie. Maybe useful for luring zombies towards some ones base or luring them away form your base?

Sheriff Car.png

Attachments

Moderator #8

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
Hmm, would be nice.. I wouldn't turn those sirens on at all xD Unless you could take the siren our of the car and use it for a trap? @BlackWater Get typing and make a nice contraption :p

NothingsTRUE

Survivor
Backer
Interesting. I like the idea of using a cop car as a defensive or offensive weapon. In H1Z1 one of the recipes are rigged lights what if you can rig the cop car to a switch thats keeps the sirens on. Set the switch RUN away than the sound leads zombies out of or to a specific area. Could also be rigged to go off near your base to lure zombies into a specifc area you have set with Pig leg traps to kill as many as you can.

+1

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
Everybody is thinking about productive ways of using a cop car, and all I am thinking about is pulling over players for traffic violations.

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
*Cough Cough* devs can I has please?

Moderator #13

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer

DarkFox

HoboGamer
Backer
Maybe you could even find some police weapons like maybe a shotgun or a pistol, maybe some handcuffs or some ammo, but at the same time I really like the idea of using parts of the cop car as a trap

Moderator #20

Alexander Matthews

M0d3rat0r
Community Mod
Backer
Maybe you could even find some police weapons like maybe a shotgun or a pistol, maybe some handcuffs or some ammo, but at the same time I really like the idea of using parts of the cop car as a trap
That's a good idea actually. Finding weapons that a police officer would have. An example would be that 12 gauge they have strung across the top in the front of the vehicle.

Also finding things to make s'mores wouldn't be bad :p