• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Cot (Camp Bed)

Thread starter #1

Hurricane

A Shadow in the Dark
Backer
I do a lot of camping, and I couldn't live without my cot :D I've missed this item in many survival games. You get a more comfy and warmer sleep than with just a sleeping bag on the cold ground.

Attachments

JB_

Developer
Developer
Thread starter #3

Hurricane

A Shadow in the Dark
Backer
While searching the forum, I stumbled across the post of thraxanius:
Maybe you lay down for a set amount of time and your screen turns black for say 5 minutes and you regain sanity and some energy or something!
While you are sleeping, you can go look at the wiki or the forum. Or grab a cup of coffe in real life, but beware, you can wake up, when someone/something is breaking in, is attacking or from gunshots.
The night shouldn't be shortened like in other games. Sleeping should just relax the body, health and mind.

Hope i could help!

JB_

Developer
Developer
While searching the forum, I stumbled across the post of thraxanius:
While you are sleeping, you can go look at the wiki or the forum. Or grab a cup of coffe in real life, but beware, you can wake up, when someone/something is breaking in, is attacking or from gunshots.
The night shouldn't be shortened like in other games. Sleeping should just relax the body, health and mind.

Hope i could help!
Yes, I agree, it's something that we'll have to do loads of testing on to get the feel right. :)

Moderator #5

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer