• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Craftable leaf suit

Thread starter #1

gamejunkie25th

Backer
Now i'm not saying a full fledged ghillie suit here... Im saying you can craft leaf parts of clothing to put on over the clothing you have on... It would wear out quickly and you couldn't use it in certain situation..
Exg: Swimming, Extreme Wind, Extreme Rain... Only in mild or semi mild conditions..
It would be a cool way to escape if you were being attacked by players or to just not get noticed as eaisly...

Thread starter #3

gamejunkie25th

Backer
Yeah.. I hated playing DayZ mod and you can be invisible with a ghillie suit on

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
I like the idea of crafting it over existing clothing maybe so you also repair it on your clothes when it wears out

Thread starter #5

gamejunkie25th

Backer
Yep that was my idea... Craft it with leaves and whatever... The more it gets worn out the more you need to fix it...
Exg: 100-90% 5 leaves, 90-80%, 10 leaves 80-60%, 15 leaves and rope, 60-40% 30 leaves 2-3 ropes, 40%-> (Full recraft) 50 leaves 6 rope

Keep in mind that would be the recipe for your torso every other recipe would cost less

woodsy223

Backer
i see what you mean like you have a pile of leavs around say your house/base but you hear gun shots or zombies coming closer so you can glue the leaves on to your cloths to give you abit of camo but not much just that little extra like when you slow walk crouch

Thread starter #7

gamejunkie25th

Backer
i see what you mean like you have a pile of leavs around say your house/base but you hear gun shots or zombies coming closer so you can glue the leaves on to your cloths to give you abit of camo but not much just that little extra like when you slow walk crouch
Yeah... You'd have to sit in a bush or climb a tree, it wouldn't be perfect but at night you would be somewhat harder to spot