• Hello Guest,

    Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

    The team at a2z(Interactive);

Craftable leaf suit

Thread starter #1

gamejunkie25th

Active Member
Backer
Joined
Aug 15, 2014
Messages
112
Likes
42
Points
28
Location
Canada
Now i'm not saying a full fledged ghillie suit here... Im saying you can craft leaf parts of clothing to put on over the clothing you have on... It would wear out quickly and you couldn't use it in certain situation..
Exg: Swimming, Extreme Wind, Extreme Rain... Only in mild or semi mild conditions..
It would be a cool way to escape if you were being attacked by players or to just not get noticed as eaisly...
 
Thread starter #3

gamejunkie25th

Active Member
Backer
Joined
Aug 15, 2014
Messages
112
Likes
42
Points
28
Location
Canada
Yeah.. I hated playing DayZ mod and you can be invisible with a ghillie suit on
 

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
534
Likes
150
Points
43
Location
New Orleans
I like the idea of crafting it over existing clothing maybe so you also repair it on your clothes when it wears out
 
Thread starter #5

gamejunkie25th

Active Member
Backer
Joined
Aug 15, 2014
Messages
112
Likes
42
Points
28
Location
Canada
Yep that was my idea... Craft it with leaves and whatever... The more it gets worn out the more you need to fix it...
Exg: 100-90% 5 leaves, 90-80%, 10 leaves 80-60%, 15 leaves and rope, 60-40% 30 leaves 2-3 ropes, 40%-> (Full recraft) 50 leaves 6 rope

Keep in mind that would be the recipe for your torso every other recipe would cost less
 

woodsy223

Member
Backer
Joined
Aug 14, 2014
Messages
43
Likes
16
Points
8
i see what you mean like you have a pile of leavs around say your house/base but you hear gun shots or zombies coming closer so you can glue the leaves on to your cloths to give you abit of camo but not much just that little extra like when you slow walk crouch
 
Thread starter #7

gamejunkie25th

Active Member
Backer
Joined
Aug 15, 2014
Messages
112
Likes
42
Points
28
Location
Canada
i see what you mean like you have a pile of leavs around say your house/base but you hear gun shots or zombies coming closer so you can glue the leaves on to your cloths to give you abit of camo but not much just that little extra like when you slow walk crouch
Yeah... You'd have to sit in a bush or climb a tree, it wouldn't be perfect but at night you would be somewhat harder to spot
 
Top