• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Crane Truck

Thread starter #1

H0dor

The Rare Pale Slav
Backer
A 6x6 older Russian Crane Truck would be pretty cool. It would be used to possibly hoist up tents and heavy stuff for help to fortify bases and things. Also to move things that you can't push or move with a winch on a truck.

Thread starter #3

H0dor

The Rare Pale Slav
Backer
Yes exactly like that one!

Dan3000au

Night Stalker
Backer
Would be very useful in the game for base building, blocking roads, picking up Heavy Generators and other things

Thread starter #5

H0dor

The Rare Pale Slav
Backer
Would be very useful in the game for base building, blocking roads, picking up Heavy Generators and other things
Without a doubt. You could use it to put up roadblocks and stuff.

itsJonny

United States Army
Backer
There won't be actual base building, just being able to fortify any of the buildings will be allowed.
And in reality, a tent isn't heavy at all and when you put one together in real life, you're doing it piece by piece.

I don't see this being implemented into the game in my opinion.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I can't see one being useful for moving tents (as @itsJonny says, the ones we are likely to encounter in the game are erectable by one person. Even the old fashioned circus tents could be put up without one), or for fortification which can be done from the inside of a building.

But perhaps you might find one at the Union Point power plant? It might be an undriveable wreak, with only the crane boom functional. But might it be handy for lifting the machinery you need to make the plant work again? Barricading the entrance? Or even picking up something heavy and swinging it at an approaching hoard?

Thread starter #8

H0dor

The Rare Pale Slav
Backer
The type of tent like one featured in a topgear episode where James May Slept in it was the type of tent I was talking about.