• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Cross-hair

What to do with Cross-Hair

• Keep.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Remove.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread starter #1
Overall just not a fan of the cross-hair in survival games and I think it is just a big eye sore while walking around in a beautiful game. Maybe only have it come up when over something that you can interact with (like rust). Also makes aiming down the sights useless and removes the skill/rng from hip-fire and aiming in general.

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
Pretty sure it's toggle-able, as with all UI(Might've been a future plan). And I do believe I heard that it only comes up when you perform certain actions such as take out a weapon or other item that requires you to know where you're aiming. And I also think Aiming Down Sights gives an accuracy boost, as with most third/first person shooters/survivals

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
Yeah Im pretty sure I heard that in the past, after seeing it again in the devlog, maybe they did make it a settings thing so you can tweak it to personal preference
@strategos2411 You got any confirmation on this?