• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

crosshair?

crosshair?

• Total voters
Moderator #2

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
I do not agree with a cross-hair either, I like the fact that you can shoot and suppress the enemy or if you want to, use the sights. That is what they are for!

Vegalyp

Schizophrenic Wooden Plank
Backer
While I did vote no, I do know that for myself if using a melee weapon I would love a crosshair. Ranged weapons though? Absolutely not.

Moderator #4

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
Totally! Melee weapons should have just a small circle. Other than that no crosshair.

CORNHOILO_1337

King of u wot m8 empire
Backer
no sorry :( I can't stand seeing crosshairs in games which focus on realism

Applejaxc

Backer
Melee weapons maybe, firearms no

Vegalyp

Schizophrenic Wooden Plank
Backer
Democar does make a good point, maybe have one as an option for melee weapons in either server settings or in the game settings itself. First person melee always seems a little random at times in a FPS, so I would like the crosshair for melee at least as an option.

Applejaxc

Backer
First person melee always seems a little random at times in a FPS
Have you ever played Oblivion or Skyrim with your crosshair disabled?

woodsy223

Backer
some people need them for there sense like me i have a lazy eye not good to play games with it but eh i like crosshairs for melee soi can pin point the spot where its going to swing proply or things im sure there is in the settings to turn them off or on

Applejaxc

Backer
some people need them for there
...I fail to see how you are prevented from using your iron sights with firearms with your condition. I'd imagine you're at the same disadvantage either way. Regardless, I'm on the fence about melee weapon corsshairs.

jim

The Lords' Illusion
Backer
I'd say yes for guns that have high accuracy but no for ones that have low accuracy and don't hit where you wan't.

Applejaxc

Backer
I'd say yes for guns that have high accuracy but no for ones that have low accuracy and don't hit where you wan't.
...?

Just because a rifle is accurate at 400 yards while your Brenyco is accurate to 4, that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. The quality of a firearm doesn't equal effective use from the hip.