• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Crows, Rats, Horses, Piranhas, Snakes

Thread starter #1
Crows eat crop - lowers crop count; scarecrow(craftable) to prevent

Rats ruins food - leaves poisonous food; mousetrap(craftable) to prevent

Horses run fast - can be used as ride or food; suddle(craftable) to ride it

Piranhas lives in water - damages health when it bites; check before go swimming

Snakes hides in holes/trees - damages health when bites therefore death; keep snakebite kit with

L0Lattack

The Cheese King
Backer
These sound like decent ideas imo.

I think that piranhas shouldn't be in the map depending on where it takes place. It wouldnt make sense if the island was in the middle of the ocean and there were piranhas.

Snakes sound like an awesome idea. some could be poisonous and others could not be, but you have to know which one bit you and if it is poisonous, but they probably should be uncommon at least to a certain degree.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Not sure Black Island's waters are the right for piranhas... but I like the other ideas.

Moderator #5

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
I like the idea of crows, rats (already confirmed to be in-game), and snakes for sure.

I like horses too, but IMO they should be super rare, and I personally don't want to see real domesticated animals or pets, other than eventually throughout development maybe, chickens, pigs, and rabbits to keep penned up for food/eggs myself.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.