• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Custom door mats

Thread starter #1

tincide

Backer
Décor item: Custom door mats for your beloved structure! Enter any text onto your rug/mat.
Gives your building that sought after 'homely feel' that has been lost since the outbreak!
Comment what message you would have for other survivors passing through your neck of the woods!
Here's mine: "We stand under one sun, no man is divine"

Thread starter #5

tincide

Backer
"Bottle caps welcomed"

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Quick question ... can zombies read?

Moderator #8

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
Wondering if a set of pre-made messages vs. entering your own text might not be more appropriate. I just know that the crap I've seen people draw and write in games where this is allowed, like Rust, has been absolutely some of the filthiest, racist, stuff ever seen. LOL.

Thread starter #9

tincide

Backer
Sure, you could have various slogans or phrases that get voted up and then subsequently make it into the game, sounds good.
I don't think StN will be nearly as bad as Rust when it comes to profanity o_O

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
Wondering if a set of pre-made messages vs. entering your own text might not be more appropriate. I just know that the crap I've seen people draw and write in games where this is allowed, like Rust, has been absolutely some of the filthiest, racist, stuff ever seen. LOL.
Very true but I hope this community isnt like that xD But maybe if theres a thread where we can suggest ideas that way everyone can get the phrase they wanted(if its appropriate)

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Very true but I hope this community isnt like that xD But maybe if theres a thread where we can suggest ideas that way everyone can get the phrase they wanted(if its appropriate)
Perhaps you should start one :)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
*Mind Your Head*
:)