• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Daytime Hordes

Thread starter Moderator #1

Alexander Matthews

M0d3rat0r
Community Mod
Backer
This is kind of a spin-off of @NothingsTRUE question to the people. I know there isn't zombies that can do this, thus I am making the suggestion.

Daytime Hordes: Different breed of zombies possibly? There not that sensitive to light like your original zombie, but their abilities have been decreased due to the sun, but that creates a small threat as the morning goes other than human's. There wouldn't necessarily be a lot of hordes maybe holding 2-4 zombies that walk slow but stick to the surrounding area of the shadows because they are not THAT different from what we will see inside buildings/shadows etc.

Thread starter Moderator #3

Alexander Matthews

M0d3rat0r
Community Mod
Backer
I could see these zombies in a group, somewhat like on State of Decay, where a few zombies would create a horde that could be potentially dangerous if not taken on correctly. I like +1
Exactly what I was thinking. Something really similar to that, but not as many in a group as State of Decay. In SoD they could be really dangerous on foot, but in this game they'd be just simple set back, but if taken lightly pretty dangerous.

NothingsTRUE

Survivor
Backer
The devs have talked about this and there main goal (hints the name) is to make it to where the night is where the action is going to be. I would love to see slower type zeds walking about during the day but this game is going to be different than others.

There also was a vote for no special zeds just strictly George Romero zeds :)

But I +1 this :)

Thread starter Moderator #5

Alexander Matthews

M0d3rat0r
Community Mod
Backer
The devs have talked about this and there main goal (hints the name) is to make it to where the night is where the action is going to be. I would love to see slower type zeds walking about during the day but this game is going to be different than others.

There also was a vote for no special zeds just strictly George Romero zeds :)

But I +1 this :)
Yes! Also what I was thinking. Not too much of a threat, but stills some threat level here.