• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

deadly traps

Thread starter #1

bigjoe098

Traps like flamethrower,a flang bomb,a turrenmade of wood,
This would be epic

The picture below will explain it all

unnamed.jpg

MrMoose

Real talk
Backer
Only feasible item there would be the sharpened sticks. The rest is fantasy/no place in a realistic scenario.

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
At a realistic standpoint I would have no idea on where to start on those traps. I also think the traps in STN should have a improvised and simple feel to them not extremely complicated, after all this is the apocalypse. Good ideas but I am going to have agree with @MrMoose , I just don't really see them fitting into the game. (although I feel like they would fit well in a game like "Folk Tale" XD) Good suggestion though.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
The spike one's do look feasible... add some foliage aswell.

Strider

Undercover Mod
Backer
Yes have to agree they don't belong in STN.

Think things like bending a branch back with spikes tied to it... Trip a wire and it springs around and hits the target (Rambo Style)

Thread starter #7

bigjoe098

Hers a experiment with spray and a candle

Take a candle and light it then spary on it there is a flame like a flame thrower

Thread starter #8

bigjoe098

Take a stick that bends bend it and then To make a bow make a arrow have strings attached to it there you go you will get a Arrow trap

ARROW TO THE FACE

Aonus684

The Hooded Figure
Backer
Take a stick that bends bend it and then To make a bow make a arrow have strings attached to it there you go you will get a Arrow trap

ARROW TO THE FACE
Its not going to work.

1. A Candle left lit will have a life lighting expectancy of maybe 4-7 hours. depending on how big the candle is. the wax will melt and the flame will not be in the position of whatever flamable liquid uve mounted on this trap. You will also need to trigger for this flamable liquid to automatically spray when the trap is triggered. Dependant on Wind Condition the flame will go out on a candle which makes it 10x more less reliable. so no.. its not going to work.

2. making a bow and stressing the wood in a trap is broken idea. if u pull on a makeshift bow using a "bendy stick" with a string. the bow will after some time stay formed in that manner. so ur idea of using it in a trap is not going to work.

but thanks for trying =)