• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Delivery Box Trucks/U-Haul Trucks

Do you want this in game?

• Total voters

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
Delivery trucks would be interesting, they would be really good for groups for transporting supplies and would be equally good for a single player especially if they let you modify the trailer enough to turn it into a living space. There could be a couple ways you could take modifications, first you could go for a prue defensive purpose and armor the hell out of the thing this would be good for transporting supplies and providing defense for a building or door. You could also partially armor it and cut out some side areas of the trailer to allow people to fire from, this would allow you to turn the thing into a large armored troop transport. You could also use the trucks as zombie carriers like some people have wanted to do, you would just need a ramp and some come with retractable ones anyway and some way to open the trailer door to release the zombies.

Finally like I mentioned above you could turn it into a mobile hq, you could armor the outside and add a lot of improvements to the trailer like a roof vent, a portable generator for power, a bed, and a wood stove or electric heater and some crates. Since most have ramps as well you could park a small vehicle inside the trailer for later use like a bicycle, motorcycle or ATV, a UTV might even fit as well but you might need a bigger ramp.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Hell Yeah... Twinkies last for like 1000 years

Davz Not Here

Backer
would (should) include a wide array of moving vehicles ..... from tow behind trailers to huge 24 foot moving trucks

tyronethecalzone

Survivor
Backer
i think this would be great if you could open the back up and put crates and supplies and such maybe even a portable stove :p

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
It would be neat if you could modify the side of the truck to have a makeshift window. While it may make it less secure, it would allow you to see what was going on outside while your working in it.

FlickMyVic

Flick me??? NO! FLICK YOU!!!!
Backer
I searched for both and nothing popped up. will these be in the game? If not I think they would make a great addition. sorry if they are in game or have been suggested.

FlickMyVic

Backer
Added the poll. seems polls are big this weekend. might as well add to the voter madness. :)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.

FlickMyVic

Backer
Man I didn't even think of the term delivery truck. I'm sorry guys! I appreciate your vote though!