• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Deshevelled look for mental state

Thread starter #1

tkf_caboose

Backer
Not too sure if this is the right place to post.... but here goes.

Would there be a way to make a player look more deshevelled the further they go into insanity? Maybe make the character dirtier, clothes torn, twitchy.... just something to visibly see the state of a person?

I think it could reduce the KOS attitude of people willing to help until you turn your back.... but unfortunately it would take a lot of resources to do this i fear....

M_Dawg

Officially Awesome
Backer
I like the core of this idea, but not your implication.

images.jpg

However I would like to see the character models skin tone color get lighter. Like when you get sick someone says "You look pale". That would be a great visual representation of someone going insane. Until they get to looking something like this.

I like the core of this idea, but not your implication.

View attachment 481

However I would like to see the character models skin tone color get lighter. Like when you get sick someone says "You look pale". That would be a great visual representation of someone going insane. Until they get to looking something like this.

I heard someone that schizophrenic people are liable to shave off their eyebrows (like in this photo). That'd be another good representation. Also, moving to character subcat

Davz Not Here

Backer
Not too sure if this is the right place to post.... but here goes.

Would there be a way to make a player look more deshevelled the further they go into insanity? Maybe make the character dirtier, clothes torn, twitchy.... just something to visibly see the state of a person?

I think it could reduce the KOS attitude of people willing to help until you turn your back.... but unfortunately it would take a lot of resources to do this i fear....

you know ...... this idea could fit in real well with the idea of visible, over time, 'beard and hair growth'