• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Devs Have Been Busy (Changelog Updates)

Thread starter #41

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Banned #44

Casy

Backer
LOL this was good wen 1% pro day this was 1% to 3 days this iss good i hope we all can play this in this yeahr this iss good im soo happy thanks DEV´s for your hard WORK this game iss awsome yes yes yes

Thread starter #45

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Thread starter #46

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Thread starter #48

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I've only just realized that rat-burgers are in, that must mean basic trapping and butchery is working?...

Even if it is only a mousetrap and scissors :p

Thread starter #50
Thread starter #51

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Thread starter #53

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
November 25th changes added to the OP. "Player is now visible after the client is done loading rather than on initial connection." So many games get this wrong for so long and a2z does it correctly right of the bat, huzzah!

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
November 25th changes added to the OP. "Player is now visible after the client is done loading rather than on initial connection." So many games get this wrong for so long and a2z does it correctly right of the bat, huzzah!
Heh... something I overlooked at what was wrong with other titles... gotta love these guys.

Thread starter #55
Thread starter #56

Chez

Survivor
Backer
  • "Added option for server owners to choose the starting items players get on first.
  • Added PvP toggle in server config file for server owners."
Awesome to see this. Definitely going to look into hosting a server once the games up and running. I hosted a few on different games and hated how you had to download a mod just to have people start with something then have to worry about it not working right with other mods. Then PvP/PvE toggle is pretty cool for the people who dont want PvP

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
  • "Added option for server owners to choose the starting items players get on first.
  • Added PvP toggle in server config file for server owners."
Awesome to see this. Definitely going to look into hosting a server once the games up and running. I hosted a few on different games and hated how you had to download a mod just to have people start with something then have to worry about it not working right with other mods. Then PvP/PvE toggle is pretty cool for the people who dont want PvP
I know it depends on how many slots you'd want but what's the average price for a server?...

I should probably be asking one of the AllGamer guys :rolleyes:

Chez

Survivor
Backer
Like you said depends on the slots but also depends on the game and the host. i have paid 50 for a 30 man ark server and also paid 30 for a 35 man ark server with a different host (Cheaper one ran better idk how and was way easier to edit lol). Hopefully HostHavoc will have server renting options since they were the ones i liked the best after bluefang went down the drain on customer support, stability and ease of managing.

Then 7daystodie it was like 20 bucks for a 30 man server. Game isnt very active so the prices went down i think.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Like you said depends on the slots but also depends on the game and the host. i have paid 50 for a 30 man ark server and also paid 30 for a 35 man ark server with a different host (Cheaper one ran better idk how and was way easier to edit lol). Hopefully HostHavoc will have server renting options since they were the ones i liked the best after bluefang went down the drain on customer support, stability and ease of managing.

Then 7daystodie it was like 20 bucks for a 30 man server. Game isn't very active so the prices went down i think.
I've not played anything yet where I'd do that tbh, so have no idea about running one but the info sure helps...

And to put it back on topic, the addition of PvP and PvE rule-sets is great... will be able to test things without the worry of death by others and test the event of death by others in controlled environments... and kill zeds in both :D