• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Devs Have Been Busy (Changelog Updates)

Thread starter #61

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
  • "Added option for server owners to choose the starting items players get on first.
  • Added PvP toggle in server config file for server owners."
Awesome to see this. Definitely going to look into hosting a server once the games up and running. I hosted a few on different games and hated how you had to download a mod just to have people start with something then have to worry about it not working right with other mods. Then PvP/PvE toggle is pretty cool for the people who dont want PvP
@Clinton would probably be the best person to answer this, since AllGamer will be hosting the official servers as well as renting out servers eventually.

Clinton

Server Administrator
AllGamer Staff
As far as server hosting goes we're going to do our absolute best to make it easy to manage and control. We have goodies planned and are already making custom systems just for STN. I'd be glad to answer any questions I'm allowed to answer. We've been working together with the STN guys for more than a few years now and want to make sure everything is as perfect as possible.

There's already a configuration system in place that will easily let you change any settings you want. All you'd do is select from the dropdowns, save, and restart the server. I plan on letting a few people from these forums try out our new panel soon and report to us what they'd like to see and report some bugs.

Chez

Survivor
Backer
As far as server hosting goes we're going to do our absolute best to make it easy to manage and control. We have goodies planned and are already making custom systems just for STN. I'd be glad to answer any questions I'm allowed to answer. We've been working together with the STN guys for more than a few years now and want to make sure everything is as perfect as possible.

There's already a configuration system in place that will easily let you change any settings you want. All you'd do is select from the dropdowns, save, and restart the server. I plan on letting a few people from these forums try out our new panel soon and report to us what they'd like to see and report some bugs.
Id be glad to help if need be with testing. spent many hours editing servers for Ark, 7 days, Space engineers, and Rust. Love the idea for the drop down changes makes it way easier to change stuff without having to search and make sure everything is typed in right. Only saw 1 other server have that and it made my life 100X easier when trying to make changes to the server. plus it lets you know almost everything that you can change that you might not of known about. excited to see the end results!

Thread starter #64

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Thread starter #65

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Bullet penetration... aw yeah.

Thread starter #67
Thread starter #68

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Sweet doggidy dog!... I seriously can't play anything other than Squad while waiting.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Changelog shows that swimming will be in v1.0;

Does this include being able to submerge yourself for a length of time before air is needed?

And do the zeds drown?.. kinda hope they don't tbh.

ThePlebyPleb

ThePlebyPleb - Musician and Small YouTuber
Backer
Changelog shows that swimming will be in v1.0;

Does this include being able to submerge yourself for a length of time before air is needed?

And do the zeds drown?.. kinda hope they don't tbh.
It would be cool if Zombies get stuck in water they get bloated, slow, and fall apart easily.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
It would be cool if Zombies get stuck in water they get bloated, slow, and fall apart easily.
Environmental "special" zeds and different rates of decay are discussed somewhere, it would be cool to come across some bloated zeds in a swamp/lake/ravine...

I am just wondering whether they should drown, I'd say no to make the threat of them even higher but to kinda counter the higher threat I'd imagine their eyesight and hearing would be even worse submerged as-well as the both of you having less movement speed...

Because with you using stamina to thrust (maybe you'd need a weapon that can thrust for submerged combat) and you'll need to come up for air ofc which would be a pain with a cling-on holding your feet... so having an underwater fight would probably end in your death and not the zeds... plus it would look funny :D

ThePlebyPleb

ThePlebyPleb - Musician and Small YouTuber
Backer
Environmental "special" zeds and different rates of decay are discussed somewhere, it would be cool to come across some bloated zeds in a swamp/lake/ravine...

I am just wondering whether they should drown, I'd say no to make the threat of them even higher but to kinda counter the higher threat I'd imagine their eyesight and hearing would be even worse submerged as-well as the both of you having less movement speed...

Because with you using stamina to thrust (maybe you'd need a weapon that can thrust for submerged combat) and you'll need to come up for air ofc which would be a pain with a cling-on holding your feet... so having an underwater fight would probably end in your death and not the zeds... plus it would look funny :D
It should be they get heavier, slower, blinded and deafer. Easier to kill, harder to aggro and practically just a gross zombie.

Thread starter #78
Thread starter #79
Thread starter #80