• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Devs Have Been Busy (Changelog Updates)

Thread starter #81
Thread starter #83

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Thread starter #85

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Changes - Jan. 3, 2017, 12:53 p.m.
I'm getting to it lemme get off of work! :p ;)

No new stuff in the "Added" or "Fixed" lists, but Custom Input Mapping is at 95% and is expected to be ready for v1.0!

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
  • Added fallback content logic for surfaces that don't have specific impact effects.
Guessing this is something to-do with the penetration, not sure... can anyone break this down into Layman's term please?

Thread starter #87

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
  • Added fallback content logic for surfaces that don't have specific impact effects.
Guessing this is something to-do with the penetration, not sure... can anyone break this down into Layman's term please?
My guess is, objects that don't have have a set material will revert to a default bullet effect (and possibly penetration, or lack of) when shot at?

Zedertone

Verdun God
Backer
My guess is, objects that don't have have a set material will revert to a default bullet effect (and possibly penetration, or lack of) when shot at?
I'm gonna go with this too, think it's basically gonna fallback on a default penetration level or yeah, effect depending on material I assume..

JB_

Developer
Developer

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
I'm gonna go with this too, think it's basically gonna fallback on a default penetration level or yeah, effect depending on material I assume..
Thanks guys, I was along the right line of thought but didn't know what exact.

Thread starter #91
Thread starter #92

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Thread starter #93
Thread starter #94

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Thread starter #96

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Feb. 24th changes added to the OP!

Devs spelled "Toggle" wrong.
Not their first typo and probably not their last. They're not national spelling bee contestants after all. :p

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Looking at the change-log and was just thinking...
Audio effects added for players moving through bushes

This is cool but would it also be good if when standing still/crouched i.e hiding in the bush that your name-tag will not show for anyone, you'd probably then have to make any movement like changing weapons, rooting through your gear (looking in inventory), looking around etc make noise... just to counter people exploiting it?

Oh and sprinting through a bush could result in you falling hehe

Just a thought :)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Just noticed we can hotkey weapons now... very nice, was a bit of a pain going through the list to equip/switch mid-combat.

Will this also work on some items?, like water bottle/canteen... not so much the food, maybe unless it's a snack that you can eat on the spot...