• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Different Models of Same Vehicle

Thread starter #1

Penguingamer16

Backer
One of my least favorite things in games is when you have 3 of the exact same vehicles lined up. Which is why i think having classes for vehicles would be great. They would have the same stats, but appear slightly different...Also customizing paint would be cool

Mister Joe

AJ's Best Buddy
Backer
Variations in textures would be fairly simple to do resource-wise I would think, maybe having one that's pristine, another rusty, several colours, and then just slight variations to the bodywork (missing parts, parts welded and gaffa taped on). c:

DKSan

Backer
Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!! I'm glad you have posted this!!!!

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
Same its like when devs used the same model just rendered them a different color is small changes that make people happy even if its just changing colors

why not just make some have different stats like, one has a V8 and another has a V6, the V8 is more powerful and the V6 is better on fuel but can't pull as much

Last edited: