• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Direct Current Electrified Doorknob (pig tailed from junction box)

Thread starter #1

Creatureonthewing

Backer
Direct Current Electrified Doorknob (pig tailed from junction box)

Items needed:

220 volt cable (easily obtainable from washing machines)
power to the home or building

Tools needed:

Knife or Razor to cut the wire to the washer

Find washing machine, Use the knife or the razor on it to get 220 volt wire plug at one end raw at the other

If length of wire is an issue to reach said door that you want to rig. Then give an option to alternate the inner wire from the junction box in the building.

I dont think well find clean clothes a necessity in the apocalypse.

this needs work plz help

FlashPaperGrind

That Guy
Backer
Not sure how i feel about this.. lol

Could be interesting. But, as zeds dont have beating hearts, they wouldnt be susceptible to the heart stopping power of a shock.

Bandits however................................ ZAP!!!!

Baby Blender

big man
Backer
Oh my god. This community needs more suggestions like this. I was carousing the forums and have not found a single, well thought out, well written post that considered what the devs can do at this stage, what is necessary in the game, and what is realistic to the survival sim realism this game is trying to pertain. Kudos to you man.

Now, on the topic of the idea. I like the idea quite a lot. It would allow for more stealth so you don't have hulking traps that give away your bases location and don't draw more attention then needed, but if someones tries to get in they will get a harsh treat similar to one of, say, a swinging spike or what not.