• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Disable traps?

Davz Not Here

Backer
i vote yes to the idea

/agree skill based
/agree trap complexity based
/agree some traps have to be set off to be disabled
/agree your own traps can hurt you (sometimes ..... seems like you would know where your own traps were)

Moderator #22

Alexander Matthews

M0d3rat0r
Community Mod
Backer
Your own traps can kill you, the ability to disable them isn't one we've thought about. What does everyone else think?
That's a really good idea actually. An example: You set up this crazy trap scheme realizing you missed a spot. Attempting to walk through that death trap is.... well you might catch your death ;) So being able to disable them, or maybe picking them up would be good so you don't kill you or your teammates (if any).

Castillo

Survivor
Backer
If it's placed in, I think you need to be on a certain safe side of the trap where you wouldn't be able to set it off in order to disable it. It's not exactly the safest idea to disable a trap if you're facing the lethal side of it. I'm up for it!

Moderator #24

Alexander Matthews

M0d3rat0r
Community Mod
Backer
If it's placed in, I think you need to be on a certain safe side of the trap where you wouldn't be able to set it off in order to disable it. It's not exactly the safest idea to disable a trap if you're facing the lethal side of it. I'm up for it!
Not at all! It's like disabling a proximity mine in Fallout. Either way if you're not quick enough you're screwed.