• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Do you guys need anything?

Thread starter #1

Matthias

Backer
Hello Community.

This is my first post because i had not much time the last month and i am aware that big parts of the game are finished yet.
I don't know how you make your 3d models and if you need textures butI just wanted to offer you guys (You are doing a great job) my help.
I own a car workshop and if you guys need photos of engines or special parts please let me know and let us see how i could help you.

Just wanted to mention it and did not wanted to impose you on something.

Sorry for my English, as am come from Germany

Regards
Matthias

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Backer
Welcome to the forums bud!

I'm pretty sure, take photo's anyway and just make a thread, that way if they need them, they're already there :)

Regards,

Lord Goose.

Tally Ho!

FlashPaperGrind

That Guy
Backer
Thats actually a neat idea. Photos of car stuff as it stands now would probably make a nice addition to tools we find lying around and maybe engine parts used in the cars or generators.

Welcome to the forums Mr German guy ":)

JB_

Developer
Developer
Thread starter #7

Matthias

Backer
Hey guys. I can give you things like that (got some more from different angles):

Sparkplug:

And i found some old pictures (not really high resolution) of an emergency power aggregate.
This thing is located on a trailer.

Backside:

Backside:

Insideview from the right:

Specs: