• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Dodge 69 Charger

Should there be a dodge 69 charger

• Total voters

M_Dawg

Officially Awesome
Backer
it'll beat ricers off the line every time. As long as it has a doubly holley pumper.

gamejunkie25th

Backer
What if this place is like Cuba where there are old cars everywhere

Mister Joe

AJ's Best Buddy
Backer
Classic cars like this, should they be implemented, would have to have design changes and name changes I think to avoid copyright related issues. Other than that I'd love to see a Ford Capri, Land Rover II-A or Opel Manta in this. Maybe even a Subaru :v Jeeps have already been added to my knowledge though (see video posted by FrankieOnPCin1080p) c:

VK4502B

Nonon is love! Nonon is life!
Backer
Hhhnnnggg, Dodge Chargers!!! <3
I don't think it fits in STN, but whatever, I love the Charger.

bobowe

A++
Backer
Why not? There obviously lived people there before, so why not have some cool old cars? I like the idea

NothingsTRUE

Survivor
Backer
Charger could be good for this island. Like another user said.... Cuba..... there are 50's and 60's cars EVERYWHERE. But this island seems to be more mountainy so more than likely trucks, suv's and cars will be the main priority.

Castillo

Survivor
Backer
I'd definitely like to see some classics as well, maybe a pickup truck? I don't really think muscle cars should be placed in just yet, though, if not, at all. I don't really know how those types of cars would fit into the type of map that Survive The Nights is going to be (mostly forest, by the looks of the videos so far). I mean, I could be wrong, but I'm still half yes and half no for this implementation. Maybe you could put in some uses of the vehicle, aside from driving and storing supplies inside? I suppose it could be fortified and modified just like the RV that we saw in the first video of STN, although with smaller metal plating obviously, and maybe even a small plow?

Thread starter #16

lukeimp

Backer
I'd definitely like to see some classics as well, maybe a pickup truck? I don't really think muscle cars should be placed in just yet, though, if not, at all. I don't really know how those types of cars would fit into the type of map that Survive The Nights is going to be (mostly forest, by the looks of the videos so far). I mean, I could be wrong, but I'm still half yes and half no for this implementation. Maybe you could put in some uses of the vehicle, aside from driving and storing supplies inside? I suppose it could be fortified and modified just like the RV that we saw in the first video of STN, although with smaller metal plating obviously, and maybe even a small plow?
I don't mean a model that is meant for the road only, i'm thinking more of the General Lee type model, it just looks like it could go somewhat offroading, correct me if i'm wrong though. If it is good for offroading, then it would have speed and just be fun to drive i think.

Thread starter #17

lukeimp

Backer
I think a '69 Chevy Impala would fit in perfectly.:p
It would be pretty good for the setting, but if it was added, I think that it shouldn't be able to access all areas of the map. For example, if it went to far offroad, it could get stuck and you'd have to somehow get it out and turn back.

kin6z

Backer
Id really love to see cqr be rebuilt like changing a 350 small block for like say a 426 hemi. Something to do for fun or once your geared as well as add say a plow on a truck or spikes. Just some cool things like that can change q gamers opinion on a game no doubt