• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Dogs, cats and other animals as companions

UndeadSwat

Backer
dope have two types of dogs though as much as i would love seeing German shepherds all over place maybe add like one or two other different breeds, EX: Huskies

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
dope have two types of dogs though as much as i would love seeing German shepherds all over place maybe add like one or two other different breeds, EX: Huskies
Good point, different breeds are better for different jobs... guard dogs, hunting dogs, cadaver dogs? etc

Davz Not Here

Backer
+1

- i would want to see mentality affects, positive (happy healthy dog friend) and negative (dead dog friend)
- i would want to see a similar calorie / hydration / etc. system for the companion animal
- i would want to see extra carrying capacity (doggie back packs, google them, they are great if you own a dog)
- i would want to see some basic attack / defense specs. (teeth)
- i would want to see different ability variations based on breed (labs, sheps., and collie are smarter, easier to train than pits, rotts, the smaller breeds, etc)

that's a start