• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Door blade trap

Thread starter #1

Skeele

Leader of ReaperPack
This is from saw 2 game where you open the door, a blade swings down piercing your chest. This can be disabled.

Materials:
Rope
Brick
Any blade
String
Pulley system

Moderator #2

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
This is pretty much like my idea (except I didn't post about it :p ) I definitely agree with this! maybe a Fire / lumber axe and then it swings down into the poor person / zombie causing them either a head ache of some serious chest pain!

Tally Ho!

Thread starter #3

Skeele

Leader of ReaperPack
Oh that makes it better to think it like that XD forgot axes are good also, all I'll say about my idea is that this might backfire on me in game bc I hated saw 2 game from it

Kirk

Soon to be Survivor
Backer
The film you're next also has this trap in it. (the one with creepy animal mask killers)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I like it... having and bladed weapon for this and the option to place it at different positions on the door-frame and maybe multiple ones on the same door (3 max IMO) would be an extra bonus.