• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Drugs/Alcohol

Thread starter #1
This has probably have been gone suggested before. However, I will now go over all the alcohol/drugs with effects I hope to see in STN.
alcohol:
vodka (black Russian)
whiskey (snowball)
champagne
margaritas
beer (happy apple tree)
When alcohol is consumed the log-out timer is reduced, if driving cars will move to the right or left their own. Any skill learned/read will be forgotten. On the other hand, after drinking you will become warmer, have a more likely chance of toughing up whatever may be infection you/making you sick and you gain XP faster when drunk. The physical effects of being drunk: tunnel vision where the edges are blurry and there is just a little circle taking about 5% of the screen where you can see clearly.
drugs
tabaco - calms your heart-rate and helps with your mental status
marijuana - very good for helping mental status. when tooken, the player will start laughing and torpidity will go up.
cocaine - bad for mental status, helps you take in things faster and chance tool-bar item quickly and moves quickly, after about 10 min after consuming player will feel very tired and possibly start crying. the player will be addicted after 2 uses.
methamphetamine - VERY bad for mental status, when tooken the player will have increased movement, lasts for 5 min and is addicted after first use. You may also punch random things in front of you, you are also able to take more damage. the player may also scream.
LSD - everything turns in either variant of purple and white/yellow or red and yellow/white.
opioid - heart rate slows, doesn't do much to mental status, the player will regen heal faster.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Another heavily debated topic which I don't think is for bad reasons... main reason people don't want it I'm guessing, they don't want STN banned in their country hehe... looking at you Australia for a country founded by cons you are big pansies :p.

But ofc it would'nt just go in for shitz'n'giggles (well, not completely just for that :D) but would serve a practical purpose and have both pro/con effects.

+1 fo sho because technically you should be able to OD on painkillers and people wouldn't care about that :rolleyes: